OT: Stevie Stone At Gathering?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2004
What do ya'll think of that? They normally book a few "non juggalo" acts. Tech got hella exposure from doin the show. I think it would be cool to see Stone's fan base jump. Im not much of a juggalo fan myself but I'll be damned if they're not a loyal fan base.

What yall think if Stone performed there?

Nov 14, 2002
I think if he doesn't do well they'll throw bottles of piss at him... so good luck.

It's a tough crowd unless you got a mask on or paint on your face.

May 1, 2009
I think Stevie would do a good job and get some more fans because of it but I think the question is does Stevie want juggalos as part of his fan base. Im sure he has a few already from the K.O.D. tour and Midwest Explosion. If he doesnt care and just wants to get his music out to anyone possible no matter what they like than why not. If he wants to target his music only to a certain group of people than probably not.

Sep 25, 2006
www.jsmitty.com
If it's not an artist that is similar to the ICP or that nature...then it's usually a big name that has fell off...like Ice Cube or Coolio or some shit. I don't think an up-and-coming non-related act would be a success. It would be cool for Stone to get the exposure...but just don't think I'd want to take the chance.

Sep 25, 2006
www.jsmitty.com
I still haven't listened to Cognito. Haha.
Automatic is a pretty good album IMO. Sure there are a couple tracks that I def skip past...but overall, it's good. A bit generic...but good. If you took the time to listen to shitty albums like The Plott Thickens, Monsterifik, or even Raw and Un-Kutt...then you will be amazed at Automatic. It's better than the Mixed Plate :(