OT: SoundSick fest: Prozak, Potluck, King Gordy, Liquid Assassin, more

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
This is a big underground rap fest coming up in the spring:

On another not, you probably saw or heard something about this upcoming movie called "Musick." It's kinda like 8 Mile but a bit more horrific. Alot of the above artists will be on the soundtrack. Check this out for more info: http://www.themusick.com

Also, if you wanna join the street team and get some cool perks out of it, e-mail [email protected]

The people behind this movie may actually be doing some stuff with Strange Music in the summer...I won't say more than that, just check out the site (and join the team...you'll get this news first!)

Nov 14, 2003
wonder who LA was opening for during the show in the live footage... The Rock only has the barriers set up for bigger shows, and I don't think LA is quite big enough to require them

Nov 14, 2003
I might check this out, depends on if I have to work that day or not. I knew I saw Peter Parker in there. David Miller as D Mil... Wonder if that is DJ D Mil, or if it is just a coincidence. I have a few CD's around somewhere with some of his stuff on it. it was decent

May 29, 2009
Sounds like it's gunna be a fucken blast, actually. This roster is pretty incredible. But I aint going to Minnesota to check it... Shit needs to be a tour. 3-day festival for underground rappers reminds me of a Gathering of the Juggalos. hahaha. Wish I could make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.