OT- Songs to calm Slither's sister the fuck out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Please do me the respect of just not commenting if you have something rude to say. This is a really sensitive subject and really, I'm only posting here because I need to vent and some advice and seeing some familiar names on here made me realize just how much this place was like family at one time.

So my dad had three daughters after he and my mom split. They were all placed in foster homes and split up. Harmony and Melodie were granted "sibling visitation" by the court, but Harmony had ADHD and is Bi-Polar, so she had to be placed in a special home. Or rather, 45 homes in a matter of 10 years (because our foster system likes to fuck those who are already fucked up a little more). About 2 years ago, I found them on Myspace and that's when I found out about my youngest sister, Lyric. (Interesting enough, I was already pregnant with our youngest son, Lyrik and had already chosen the name). I also talked to my Dad for the first time in 20 years as a result of finding my sisters. So it's safe to say that my emotions are a bit on the crazed side as of late.

Long story short, Harmony decided to date an abusive piece of shit that got her pregnant. After the second time he beat the shit out of her and told her he was going to cut their baby out of her womb because he didn't want her to be the mother of his child, she finally got it through her head that she should leave, so she called me. She's been here for almost a month and is due Dec 31.

I'm at my witts-end with this girl. She's JUST like me at 22... and y'all knew me at 22, so y'all know what I'm talking about. But she's worse. She has no self respect and is so not ready to be a mom. She's never had a job, never been taught to drive. She literally owns nothing, we got her an ID when she moved here and she had never EVER had identification before. But, like me, she has a good heart and the more I get to know her, the more I see her true beauty. It's so fucking depressing how fucked up our foster system is here. 45 homes in 10 years? Just think about that for a minute.

Anyway, she's also like me in the sense that she's a rock and roll bitch who lives her life with a constant soundtrack playing in the background. She reacts well to lyrics and music. So I am making her a cd to help her feel better. I literally have to spend 24/7 with her or she becomes hysterical and I just can't do it. I'm driving myself insane. So I bought her an IPOD and am in the process of filling it with badass songs.

What songs do y'all listen to when you're angry/depressed? She LOVES Tech and is a fucking clown-lover (sorry ICP fans, I just don't get that shit).

Nov 14, 2002
Marilyn Manson - Mechanical Animals album is the shit. It's "dark" but has enough electronic music and effects to be not overly rock-ish.

Vinnie Paz and Jedi Minds are good for an "aggressive" rap style while still being smart rap.

MC Chris is just fun music. Check out Pizza Butt for just a "stupid-fun" track."Reese's" also. But he has music that's not just about nonsense.

For a rock sound, Fear Factory is pretty good. If she likes break beats and techno types of sound then their album "Re-Manufacture" is really good.

She might like the rock/rap style of Hollywood Undead...

Sep 25, 2006
www.jsmitty.com
this place was like family at one time.
That's one dysfunctional family lmao

Here are some songs that I listen to when I'm depressed...
Pain-2Pac
Happy Ending-Tech
Can't Shake It-Tech
Fine Again-Seether
Essence-Lucinda Williams
Sail Away-David Gray
Lost-Gorilla Zoe
Rewind-Krizz

When I'm pissed...
Fake It-Seether
Unreal-Soil
Bad Company-FFDP
40oz-Brokencyde
Get It On The Floor-DMX
White Meat-Lil Jon
Rollin' (Urban Assault Vehicle)-Limp Bizkit
Kill Us All-Twista
When We Ride On Our Enemies-2Pac

As far as wicked shit...
If I was pissed, I'd play
They Told Me-Twiztid
RedRum Where I'm From-AMB

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
These songs make me feel better about life in general:

The Zombies - Time of the Season
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Bad Moon Rising
Edwin Starr - War
The Drifters - Under the Boardwalk
Faith No More - Midlife Crisis
Percy Faith - Theme from A Summer Place
Ludacris - Blueberry Yum Yum
Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood
Massive Attack - Man Next Door
Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
A Flock of Seagulls - I Ran(So Far Away)

Nov 14, 2002
These songs make me feel better about life in general:

The Zombies - Time of the Season
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Bad Moon Rising
Edwin Starr - War
The Drifters - Under the Boardwalk
Faith No More - Midlife Crisis
Percy Faith - Theme from A Summer Place
Ludacris - Blueberry Yum Yum
Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood
Massive Attack - Man Next Door
Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
A Flock of Seagulls - I Ran(So Far Away)
So the soundtrack to Vice City then...

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Tech N9ne - Runaway
Blac Haze - Imma Die A Hustla
Regina Spektor - Hero
The Spinto Band - Oh Mandy
Gary Jules - Mad World
Citizen Cope - Pablo Picasso
The Pixies - Where Is My Mind
Tech N9ne - Pain Killer
Young Buck - Prices On My Head
50 Cent - Ghetto Qu'ran
Waylon Jennings - Deep In The West
Living Legends - Never Falling Down
Peter, Bjorn and John - Young Folks
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man

Those are some songs that I always play when I am in moods ranging from angry and upset to happy and excited. Trust me.

Feb 17, 2006
Sixx AM - Life is Beautiful
POS Ipecac Neat and Audition had a bit more of rock to it than Never Better...
P.O.S. - Yeah Right (Science Science)
P.O.S. - The Kill in Me
P.O.S. - That One
P.O.S. - Audition Mantra
P.O.S. - Terrorish
P.O.S. - Teddy Bear and a Tazer
The Let Go - Nightfall feat. POS
Eyedea & Abilities - Smile
Eyedea & Abilties - Burn Fetish
Eyedea - Forget Me Feat. Slug
DZK - Inhuman ( IntroRemix)
Organized Konfusion - Sin It's mid 90's but quality.

Typed this up and didnt even see you GX...

Oh yeah and check out dirpy.com if you want a way to download straight from youtube..