OT: Snug Brim - Hood Gospel

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2008
lol at the recorded in a closet comment.. i mean when he was with chapman it certainly didnt sound like he was rapping in a closet
The sound quality is bad and I doubt very seriously this was recorded at chapman. It was put out by JuzBiz Ent. they also put out a compilation album called "The JuzBiz Family It's Juz Biz" that has a song with Kutt, Snug and Scoob that's pretty good.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Is it just those three, and it's marked as "feat." because it's a compilation, or are there others on it as the primary artists?

Aug 18, 2002
Anyone who isn't apart of the JuzBiz Family was listed as a feature. Snug is, thats why he isn't listed. He is on the inside. It was not recorded at Chapman. And the album is just a mixtape, but some dope stuff on there. I did the artwork fyi.

Jun 21, 2008
Anyone who isn't apart of the JuzBiz Family was listed as a feature. Snug is, thats why he isn't listed. He is on the inside. It was not recorded at Chapman. And the album is just a mixtape, but some dope stuff on there. I did the artwork fyi.
Exactly, thanks for breaking it down like that. The album looks good you did a nice job on it. As a matter of fact the lady at seventh heaven was impressed and said it looked very professional for a local cd.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
If only there were a method for you to hear it posted in the very first post of this thread... someone should get on that asap.