OT:Skatterman & Snug Brim: This Is Kansas Vol. 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2004
Like I said, AJ, if they couldn't make the date, they shouldn't have announced it. No excuses for it. It's simple, if you can't press up 100,000 copies in that time, then you don't tell people that you are.

Common courtesy says you at least keep the fans updated on the situation.
I know, I agree with the date shouldnt have been set in stone like that. Because of the fact family comes first and shit comes up. But for people to be mad cuz some family men where late on their mixtape have no idea what bein a man and a family man is.

Oct 25, 2006
I know, I agree with the date shouldnt have been set in stone like that. Because of the fact family comes first and shit comes up. But for people to be mad cuz some family men where late on their mixtape have no idea what bein a man and a family man is.
It's not like this isn't paying their bills in the first place though. It's like not showin up to work and not callin in, someone's gonna be mad, and someone's not gonna get paid. Family's a good excuse, but when you don't tell the people that are buyin your music what's goin on, they tend to move on. So good luck to S&S for their family crisis or whatever it is, but as for the mixtape, I've moved on.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
That's the point. Everready is brought up, but Tech already had a die hard fan base that would wait around for him, that would continue going to his concerts. S&S don't have that luxury. They're not a big name in the underground, so they needed to make moves while the buzz was there. The longer they wait, the more people that are going to move on and find some other mixtape by some other artist, just as INSBDominator points out.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
What buzz do they got honestly? Techs crowd obviously wasnt feelin them so they are moving in a different direction. ONE simple song a mixtape will gain them hundreds of fans more than likely. While they sold how many albums (a little over a thousand?) while touring ALL YEAR at tech shows.

And as far as them not keepin you exactly up to date...maybe they have lives, are working on something big or god knows what.... maybe someone needs to get a life instead of checkin myspace for rapper updates...hmmmmmmmmmmm

If they was on strange and they push it back a month (wow really a whole month...i dont care HOW big your fan base is you should not push a cd back 4 years. GTFO) you guys wouldnt say shit except "Oh boy! I know they are plannin somethin sick! I hope Tech is on 6 songs!"

I completely agree with AJ and yall are being way too demanding.

Sounds like yall have a vendetta with them since they left strange lmao...sad it really is

Status
Not open for further replies.