OT: sample to a new track im working on

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
so its jus 2 verses no hook or nada, still ruff, so i made a lil sample so u can hear verse 1 then verse 2 fades in, so lemme know wat u think, the only reason i post it here is cause ive noticed u guys dont have a problem wit my music(well i think)lol.enjoy, and give me some constructive feedback if possible.thank u

http://www.zshare.net/audio/60650787b838bd/
I actually like this...most of your other stuff has been cool technically, but sounded like you were biting Tech's style hardcore. This sounded way more original.

Keep up the good work.

Sep 22, 2006
cheaaa i feel u^^^ all the other stuff i posted here, were tech related so i kept it on techs level, this actually the first time i post some of my real own stuff.thanx alot

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
what would happen if he did? he listens to shit all the time but its not like they're going to hire you man, they aint even got kaliko yet. what you gotta do is get some above-par ish going, displaying all your skills and just send it out

Nov 6, 2005
Jack ass, They JUST signed him. Given its been years after the fact... But dont speak disrespectful talk unless you got your facts straight. Quickness, Im likin it man, keep us posted on any new shit.