OT: Rap Blamed for Murder Again

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2002
Thats funny to you? WOW
That dude (Syko Sam) is one ignorant son of a bitch. Brotha Lynch Hung is "horrorcore". Pretty sure he doesn't do the shit he raps about (ie Season of Da Siccness CD).

Feb 20, 2008
This sounds crazy I'm even saying this or it might just because I'm baked or something, but this dude doesn't sound bad at all. Like as far as trashiness in music and just stupid shit I would normally consider this shit but it's okay. As far as dude being accused for murder he prolly did it. But who knows.

Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru
The song is by a guy called Mr. Rage ABOUT Syko Sam. Sam's worse. lol

And Mr. MizeryMade, are you aware that both Lynch's brother and best friend are in prison? The friend for murder, his brother for raping his female AND male children. Lynch said that Sicx, his brother, is welcome back to Madesicc records as soon as he's free. He got some drama over it from other people on the label, including his girl Zigg Zagg. Pretty sure she broke up with him over it. Just a lil knowledge fuh-ya.

Also lulz, here's a girl I know. She gave me a ride to the Gathering twice. That's when I got to see Tech for the first time (on topic-ness, GASP! lol). This is her with a 'sign' proclaiming her friendship with Mr. Syko Sam:

May 2, 2002

And Mr. MizeryMade, are you aware that both Lynch's brother and best friend are in prison? The friend for murder, his brother for raping his female AND male children. Lynch said that Sicx, his brother, is welcome back to Madesicc records as soon as he's free. He got some drama over it from other people on the label, including his girl Zigg Zagg. Pretty sure she broke up with him over it. Just a lil knowledge fuh-ya.
1) Lynch's brother, NO. Sicx, YES.
2) I don't care to get into rappers' personal lives. I listen to the music.
3) I'm not familiar with MARS/Syko Sam (or whateva he calls himself)

Jul 1, 2007

Also lulz, here's a girl I know. She gave me a ride to the Gathering twice. That's when I got to see Tech for the first time (on topic-ness, GASP! lol). This is her with a 'sign' proclaiming her friendship with Mr. Syko Sam:

:ermm:

Lynch wants his homie back on the label after he did that shit? yeahhh lynch is acool guy, totally down with the gay pedo rapists:cheeky:

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
And in the MIR forum where all the members proceeded to masturbate to Mars being on the news.

Except for Taxman. He doesn't whack it to Mars being on the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.