OT: Pheeze-Fit For Tha Majors-(Mixtape)-2007!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2005

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NBQWLP7M

PLEASE!!!! Don't sleep on this nigga. Hard flow with some nice production besides the couple commercial beats. Used to be General Pheeze and was with Mr. Grinch out tha Southwest but now he is solo and this is the pre-mixtape before the album. Beats are on lock and has some hard guest features as well. Peep Game and at least give feedback cause besides me feelin it the nig has put mad time and money into this project for ya'll!!!!! Peep his MySpace as well if ya'll feelin!! Enjoy Str8 Westcoast!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=188983720

Jun 29, 2005
Come tha fuck on??? Ya'll niggaz can view the shit I know someone had ta download it? Opinions wheather bad or good!!! Come on ya'll if u like westcoast sound peep my nig really. Im not puttin no bullshit in front of ya'll. Peep game.......

Jun 29, 2005
I peeped the myspace its aight i dont know if thats that west coast sound though...
Never said he was the best but kat does got skillz. His voice dont sound west but his dialouge does. PAP???? For real ya'll peep game even PMS! lol For real nig if u like westcoast chk him out. Ya'll muthaz stop hatin and lets start this year off decent! lmao You can give negative feedback but no bullshit azz sarcastic remarks. come On!!!!!

Jun 29, 2005
see I give you a comment then you try and say im hatin... Go fuckin figure! Is this guy your brother? are you his promo man? are u makin money off this shit or you juss dick ridin?
First off g i wasnt talkin bout chu, i said ya'll meaning LilDickSucker. lol I corrected your comment at the top and he's one of my close nugz. You muthaphukkaz talk shit like lil bytchez that need ta squrit ur something. Go stroke it bra and as i have said before "It wasn't that crucial!" lol

Jun 29, 2005
lol...i understand u like to hype rappers from ur city(theres only 3) but this guy was nothin special...
Well since you know about our city you should know all the garbage that be comin out and Pheeze isnt the best but he shines on a lot of niggaz here. As for the mixtape some of the tracks are fire, not all. Chill out fuck face u lucky we go back "T"! lmao

Jun 29, 2005
being from the east, i feel that gully shit, homie has some nice shit, gully n grimey style. may not be something special, but he got flow.
That's exactly how I feel. New York has a lot more talent (Different) in aspects but besides him bein my nig he does got a good flow and most of his beat selection I dig. Honestly you would smoke this nigga lyrically but like i said ya'll would sound dope together. U peep the mixtape???

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
First off g i wasnt talkin bout chu, i said ya'll meaning LilDickSucker. lol I corrected your comment at the top and he's one of my close nugz. You muthaphukkaz talk shit like lil bytchez need ta squrit ur something. Go stroke it bra and as i have said before "It wasn't that crucial!" lol
anyone know what da fuck this dude said? Dude you are quick to catch feelings this aint the az forum and this aint the pheeze forum lets not forget.

Jul 7, 2002
The shit is cool, but he's definitely not fit for the majors with that cheap looking photoshop artwork.

Don't take it the wrong way, just trying to be constructive.

Jun 29, 2005
The shit is cool, but he's definitely not fit for the majors with that cheap looking photoshop artwork.

Don't take it the wrong way, just trying to be constructive.
I said the same shit as well bout the cover and he paid a decent penny for it to. Adam Bomb did from Arizona but yeah its all gravy bra! :)