OT OT: FL Studio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2006
hahaha

no like i got the beat, then you put it on the playlist thing where its lil squares and what not, but i totally forget how to play/export that part, like where you can insert diff parts (chorus/hooks..etc)

so the beats not 1 sec long...

Ive only messed with it for like 15min and stuff, and its been about a year since I had it last, so Ill pry figure it out soon, but I was juswondering

Jul 7, 2002
Dark Shadow said:
lol sound is better tested first hand but didnt u know theres a plugin that will make it convert, so imma stick with what sounds better.
I know that you can convert the stuff. I also know that what editing program you use has nothing to do with the sound, it's your equipment and interface. And on that note I am very happy with the sound of the HD system I am using.

Aug 21, 2002
Heat Myser said:
I know that you can convert the stuff. I also know that what editing program you use has nothing to do with the sound, it's your equipment and interface. And on that note I am very happy with the sound of the HD system I am using.
You know not what you speak of CEO of Republican Beats Inc.!!! Hey, without kissing ass, take it from Heat (Matt Bartholomew Friex III) Myser... This fuckers a pro in this game with the beats.

How's the shit coming Myser Maniac...?

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
Heat Myser said:
thats not what im talking about let just say pro tools 7 (dont have HD) doesnt fill the sound wave as good as sonar when u got da same shit, but we know this dude aint gonna be able 2 get PT HD anythime soon. and best 1 that goes against PT HD is Digital Performer. myself im not sure how well it goes against it people say its better but i rather see for myself.

Sep 26, 2002
i use protools. but it's not the only thing that the pro's make music with out there.
there's hella people using Logic, and Nuendo. it all comes down to hardware and what you preference for working with is. Pro tools has risen above the others slightly because of their quality of their hardware interfaces. The program wouldn't work withouth digidesign hardware, so a certain quality was always guaranteed (up until a few year ago... they've started making more affordable packages that work with certain M-audio interfaces.) whereas, the AD/DA conversion quality with Logic and Nuendo could change a lot between something shitty like a soundblaster and something pro like Apogee.

so at the point where you can afford a digidesign HD system or Nuendo or some other with top notch Apogees the sound quality doesn't depend on your woftware nomore. it's more about what you've been used to and certain characteristics you like about a certain program