OT-Official Pothead Thread (WHERE MY SMOKERZ AT)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 16, 2008
Everybody while you sit at home and bump k.o.d. what kinda weed did you have to support you through the album, my personal favorite was the "Orange Kush" the best weed you can smoke while listenin to "Hunterish"

Jul 16, 2008
did anybody hear how "Demons" sounded when y'all was high??? when that chorus kicked at the beginning "one to the two, and three to the four" I was like DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
I was playing Fifa 10 and smokin some "AfKansastahn" when i first ran through it. Dunno what its real name is my dude grows it and i just named it.

Demons and KOD def trip me out a little bit.

It would be safe to say 85% of the siccness smokes...no?

Jun 22, 2007
I was playing Fifa 10 and smokin some "AfKansastahn" when i first ran through it. Dunno what its real name is my dude grows it and i just named it.

Demons and KOD def trip me out a little bit.

It would be safe to say 85% of the siccness smokes...no?
If those 2 songs tripped you out, try listening to some old Three 6 Mafia high, its fuckin crazy.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
^ You should see some of the poetry I've been writing.

Anyway, I'm about to be more high off some of Ant's hydro, but it's my last...

Good thing I put that moistened cough drop in my doobie bag to catch any floating mary jane, or else I'd be completely out tomorrow.

Jul 3, 2008
Count me in on this thread, I haven't gotten anything fire recently though, since I get it wherever I can find it lately, me and my former dealer had a falling out, I hang too much with his ex, but I met him through her and she's my closest friend so I didn't have much of a choice lol.

Haven't smoked up to KOD yet though, due to aforementioned issue, but I'm bout to smoke and go off-roading tomorrow with previously mentioned girl, so I'll be sure to be listening to KOD haha.