OT: Odd Future @ Sydney Opera House

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Swag, I don't think there are more than 5 sicc regulars from australia tho lol. Hope they get good footage.

Nov 14, 2002
LoL... a seat count wouldn't hurt. I know the name of the place and know it's pretty famous so I'm guessing 5,000-6000 seats.

If a dude is selling that place out, it's pretty fucking awesome for him.

Edit:: I see that the count is 2,679 max.

May 7, 2008
tru its still a big event and a big venue.. when i think of the biggest venues in the world that is one of them :p the other being in new york :p and in vegas lol 3 :p

Sep 29, 2005
I dont think the size (seat count) means anything... Its more of the fact that the venue is highly exclusive... We have plenty of concert venues that have been fine for people like snoop, akon, lupe fiasco, etc, etc... This is some mighty work from either Odd Futures side or the organisers over this way.... Either way, should be a wikkid experience for whomever attends...

Jan 4, 2005
The Concert Hall, with 2,679 seats, is the home of the Sydney Symphony and used by a large number of other concert presenters. It contains the Sydney Opera House Grand Organ, the largest mechanical tracker action organ in the world, with over 10,000 pipes.[citation needed]
The Opera Theatre, a proscenium theatre with 1,507 seats, is the Sydney home of Opera Australia and The Australian Ballet.
The Drama Theatre, a proscenium theatre with 544 seats, is used by the Sydney Theatre Company and other dance and theatrical presenters.
The Playhouse, an end-stage theatre with 398 seats.
The Studio, a flexible space with a maximum capacity of 400 people, depending on configuration.
The Utzon Room, a small multi-purpose venue, seating up to 210.
The Forecourt, a flexible open-air venue with a wide range of configuration options, including the possibility of utilising the Monumental Steps as audience seating, used for a range of community events and major outdoor performances. The Forecourt will be closed to visitors and performances 2011-2014 to construct a new entrance tunnel to a rebuilt loading dock for the Opera Theatre.
Other areas (for example the northern and western foyers) are also used for performances on an occasional basis. Venues at the Sydney Opera House are also used for conferences, ceremonies, and social functions.

Interior of Concert Hall