OT: Nick... the day is finally here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2002
Jimmi_Bones said:
haha yeah...and that was my only impression of Ali G anything
the movie is terrble
but the OG ali G show was funny for sure...

even when he went to the states and interviewed peopple that was funny too

guest: see, the FBI...
ali g: aigh
guest: ... the FBI...
ali g: aigh..

Jimmi_Bones

Anghellic Original
Jun 11, 2005
West Des Moines, IA
thats why I went and saw this cause ppl said the show was funny I just didnt have any background on the character so I thought it was retarded at first.....but Im a huge Aqua Teen Hunger Force fan so Ill give anything retard funny a chance

Swick

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
naharfenater said:
i think the movie looks really gay, just some arab guy doing shit for his country, wtf how is that funny?
Kazakhstan borders Russia & The People's Republic of China.....that is hardly Arabic

Oh and....You left your comic book in the porta-potty @ the last Tech concert.

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
in10city_131x said:
the Ali G movie sucks dicks
That's because the Ali G movie was scripted.

What makes these characters funny is because Sacha Baron Cohen uses them to interview real people who have no idea that it is a performance. Especially with Borat, he can say the most racist and sexist things and people will either tolerate it thinking that it is just some naive foreign guy, or they will in turn admit their own bigotry.

I read just the other day that Universal bought the rights for a "Bruno" movie they plan on making. For those who don't know, Bruno is a gay Austrian reporter character also played by Cohen.

Jul 4, 2005
^^^^^well put, the movie is nothing less then brilliant, those frat boys in that winnebego (sp) were such fucking faggots. absolutely everything i stereotyped college frat boys 2 be in my own mind, i couldnt believe that dude actually agreed to to play the "stuff the cheese in ur dickhole" game, wut a fucking dipshit haha

May 12, 2004
Don't remind me. I had dumbass jocks living in the dorm next to me back in 03. Funny thing is, I think the musclehead next door actually played that fuckin' game!

Jan 28, 2005
Pakman said:
^^^^^well put, the movie is nothing less then brilliant, those frat boys in that winnebego (sp) were such fucking faggots. absolutely everything i stereotyped college frat boys 2 be in my own mind, i couldnt believe that dude actually agreed to to play the "stuff the cheese in ur dickhole" game, wut a fucking dipshit haha

I honestly could not believe that shit either... those guys almost make the mold for frat boy stereotypes. Makes me not want to transfer to a university.

"the jews have shifted shapes. give them money! more!"

Jan 28, 2005
n9newunsixx5150 said:
I read just the other day that Universal bought the rights for a "Bruno" movie they plan on making. For those who don't know, Bruno is a gay Austrian reporter character also played by Cohen.

I was never really feelin' the bruno character.

Aug 16, 2003
They just did a feature on him earlier on the NBC news. That guy is breaking all kind of records at the box office.

Who would have thought it, a Borat movie getting good reviews and making bank!!!

I'll probably see it this weekend

Slide

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
HAHAHAHAHA

I love the movie. I hope all those jackasses Borat talks to in the movie actually watch it and see how stupid they are.

Damn I think I'm gonna see it again.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"NO I don't want to be....well.....su..sure I'll be your boyfriend."

Oct 9, 2002
Whats up with it vanilla face...
uh me and my homie azamat just parked our slab outside
we are looking for somebody to post up our black asses for the night
so uh bang bang skeet skeet nigga
we just a couple a pimps... no ho's