OT: NICK AND FHM MAGAZINE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2003
DONT THINK FOR ONE SECOND YOUR GETTIN AWAY WITHOUT ME KICKIN YOU FOR THAT ONE...I'M PUTTING BLAME ON YOU DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOUR NAME IS ON THE MAG...

WHO LETS GUYS READ ARTICLES ABOUT WOMEN CHEATING...AND HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT...LETTING THEM THINK THEY HAVE POINTERS, OR TIPS ON THE FEMALE SIDE OF THE GAME...NOW MY INNOCENCE IS BEING QUESTIONED...HA!!!

LOL!!!!!

WHAT HAPPEND TO GUYS READING SOURCE, OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT...PLAYBOY...SOMETHIN....

DAMN YOU!!

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
is it my fault i get free subscriptions to FHM, Maxim and Stuff?

It's definately not my fault Kutt comes on our bus and steals our reading materials.

You don't have any game in the first place so you shouldn't be worried.

Jan 7, 2003
Punk...I have more game in one of my finger than you have in you...period...Kutt needs to be reading that shit...ha!!!

But as far as game...get ur mind right playa...ya betta ask somebody...I could pull more bitches than all y'all on the tour buses put together...and everyone of them would be HOT-T-T!!!

Aug 21, 2002
dean!allmighty! said:
Punk...I have more game in one of my finger than you have in you...period...Kutt needs to be reading that shit...ha!!!

But as far as game...get ur mind right playa...ya betta ask somebody...I could pull more bitches than all y'all on the tour buses put together...and everyone of them would be HOT-T-T!!!

Deena, your a trip... You aint pullin' nothing punk! I pull more bitches in than a strip club. (Kidding)... HA!