OT: New track from C-Mob album "Hard Times & Hard Liquor"...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2007
track title and concept I've heard several times.....

but the track was DOPE and reaffirms my belief this album will be your best work to date... good stuff, lookin forward to hearin more

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
That shit is tight.

This Gangsta Gangsta track ft. T-Rock is fire also.
For sure. Mad love for Gangsta Gangsta. Can't wait for the album release. My sister and I are fiendin' to bump Gangsta Gangsta out loud, lol, we were just talking about that yesterday. Unforutnately I'm at work with a bunch of fucks so I can't check out the new track until later. I can't wait to hear it though. Keep on keepin' on C-Mob :)

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
For sure. Mad love for Gangsta Gangsta. Can't wait for the album release. My sister and I are fiendin' to bump Gangsta Gangsta out loud, lol, we were just talking about that yesterday. Unforutnately I'm at work with a bunch of fucks so I can't check out the new track until later. I can't wait to hear it though. Keep on keepin' on C-Mob :)
Gangsta Gangsta was already released on Mossberg's Hell On Earth album... its not gonna be on Hard Times & Hard Liquor... you can get it at iapstore.com...

Status
Not open for further replies.