OT: New music whats out there ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2008
Drop a few names of peeps you think are good im looking around for some new music ive searched tha internets and didnt come up with much.. Names of people who dont rap that usual gangsta shyt...

thanks <

What do yall think of $hamrock ?

May 7, 2008
thanks man for letting me know but he aint muh taste..

i usually listen to Jedi Mind Tricks/RA/Tech N9ne/Geist/Brotha Lynch...so im hoping to find new music that stays around the same kinda style..

May 7, 2008
just listed to that tyler guy from odd future..the dude got skill good look out! loving that track yonkers <.. dunno bout the actual group tho <.. and i found that album J-Kay so i hope ya rite :D

skipped thru 5th echolon or whatever its called..its crap lol what album in particular is there best (odd future)

May 7, 2008
i peeped a song by smash brovaz just than... the sound resembles black eyed peas to me but without the girl lol no thanks :p .. i peeped a earl song..had a good beat and meh vocals but good enough to get me to get the whole album and peep it < good look out

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Reks - Rhythmatic Eternal King Supreme

Raekwon - Shaolin VS. Wu-Tang

Cunninlynguists - Oneirlogy

and if you ain't up on Masta Ace & Edo G - Arts & Entertainment scoop that up... it ain't new but it's damn near still getting played to this day other then the new shit I have in rotation.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
i agree with the Reks and Slaine albums, both dope. that Travis Barker album was good...K-Rino- Alien Baby
talib kweli-gutter rainbows
IMAKEMADBEATS-self titled
Sims-Bad Time Zoo
WC-Revenge of the Barracuda
pharoahe monch-war
classified-Hand Shakes & Middle Fingers
the 2 new e-40 albums
Nottz & Asher Roth-Rawth Ep
Nottz-You need this music

thats pretty much everything that ive liked recently.

May 7, 2008
haha so many artists ive never heard about.. i kinda gave up looking around for music a few years back when i realized that most of it was just crap recorded in some basement on 2 dollar microphones..everyone and there dog thinks they can be a musician these days..

but most of what you guys have said is pretty decent keep it up <

Apparently lupe fiasco released one of the best albums of all time :p is this true ? didnt even bother listening to it

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
Lupe's album is his worst to date. It's still good, and I can't blame him entirely. He's talked about in interviews (and you can hear from the sound of some songs) that he was strong-armed into doing some of the songs. In a way, he made do with a shitty situation.

May 7, 2008
anyone notice that the usual audio format these days is m4a thanks entirely to apple ? same quality as a mp3 and m4a is embraced by all things..

i never listened to lupe but i see alot of shit saying he all that all over the place lol cant believe everyone hating on k west new album even metacritic gave it high rating lol