OT? New Matic Lee "Open Wide"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
TO only signs ppl who made them selves marketable without any help. it's like he signs to leech off ppls money instead of finding raw talent and cutting it into a diamond. but i mean it isnt like strange is a major label so until then i guess he'll have to make due with the way he signs. i mean he doesn usually sign decent artists but if ur not making bank dont expect to be signed too strange is what it seems

ds2

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
TO only signs ppl who made them selves marketable without any help. it's like he signs to leech off ppls money instead of finding raw talent and cutting it into a diamond. but i mean it isnt like strange is a major label so until then i guess he'll have to make due with the way he signs. i mean he doesn usually sign decent artists but if ur not making bank dont expect to be signed too strange is what it seems
making bank? i doubt it.
but a buzz?more than likely

if someone was making bank from the jump....it would be dumb to sign in the first place(To any label)...unless you want more exposure and they can do and WILL do more than what you have done by yourself.

Someone who makes bank by his/herself shouldnt sign to a label that uses guerrilla marketing strategies because if they were making bank already why would they let someone cut into their profits when their guerrilla marketing is practically the same....Minus billboards,XXL and Source magazine ads and maybe a video?

It has to be the buzz and profit potential how strange sign their artist...I guess....