OT: New C-Mob album...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
i never said that hes was not good. i was just wondering why he posts in here thats all, i wasent hating.
That's like me saying to you "You're a fucking idiot, and I mean absolutely no disrespect by saying that"....

Just like the above sentence was perceived and noted as hate, yours was seen as such, as well.

Dude had a pass to post all of his music here long before you showed up.

Tech knows about C-Mob, so there's no need to judge what he does or why we let him do it.

We are the Siccness' harshest critics, second only to the Mars fans, so it's a compliment to his ability that he posts here and gets lots of love.

He posts here mainly for us because he knows he gets respect from the Strange fans, and we return that respect back to him.

C-MOB

Sicc OG
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
call it what you want. i got out and buy your shit and support you. but if you can't take criticism, you have a long empty road.
seriously... you're so called "criticism" was taken very well... read my last post...

i know you got love for and from strange im not not argue that. the only thing i was wondering why you would post in the strange section? and not just in the mid-west section? it was a simple question and you want to turn it into something that its not.
that was previously explained by smittycal and L.D.S.... and nobody turned it into something it wasn't...

i just get tired of a so-called fast rapper that just cause they can rap like tech that they can have the same fans, i hope you understand what im talking about.
no i don't don't understand what your talking about... are you still referring to me?...

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
See, now you're getting mad that what I said was right.

I know it must have intimidated you since you didn't respond to it and kept clicking your keys to prove a point that only you can make sense of.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Right. I definitely am a fucking lame because I am a C-Mob music pirate and I should be punished for my sins.

That's why Chris sent me two promotional copies of Hard Times & Hard Liquor; one for myself and one for Tech.

That's also why Matt Freix sent me many beats from that particular album way before it was finished just to gauge my reaction and taste in his beats and production.

That's also also why Sawyer did promotional work for that album.

You can find all these names mentioned above in the liner notes of Hard Times & Hard Liquor.

Now have a nice fucking day and don't forget to drink your Ovaltine before bed time tonight, son.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
ive never had ovaltine :(

i bought the last C-mob album, and he signed it for me. id rather he makes threads in here because im too scared to leave the strange music thread. and i wouldnt want C-mob to sign to strange, it would be cool to see him signed to a real label tho.

TX9

Sep 19, 2010
ive never had ovaltine :(

i bought the last C-mob album, and he signed it for me. id rather he makes threads in here because im too scared to leave the strange music thread. and i wouldnt want C-mob to sign to strange, it would be cool to see him signed to a real label tho.
yeah thers nothing wrong with liking him, hes a good rapper and i agree that he should never sign to strange, i dont think strange is the right label is the right one for him. maybe siccmade would be a better fit for him, or maybe gutta raw muzic

C-MOB

Sicc OG
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
album will be available next week... taking preorders now... $11 shipped... hit up my inbox...

if anybody wants to help me push these albums in your area you can get 25 for $150... 50 for $250... or 100 for $400... flip em and keep the profit...

Aug 23, 2002
yeah thers nothing wrong with liking him, hes a good rapper and i agree that he should never sign to strange, i dont think strange is the right label is the right one for him. maybe siccmade would be a better fit for him, or maybe gutta raw muzic
Lol lynch had to get signed to put out a cd do you really think siccmade is really a good look? C-mob is dope please shut the fuck up. Thank you

Oct 2, 2006
Right. I definitely am a fucking lame because I am a C-Mob music pirate and I should be punished for my sins.

That's why Chris sent me two promotional copies of Hard Times & Hard Liquor; one for myself and one for Tech.

That's also why Matt Freix sent me many beats from that particular album way before it was finished just to gauge my reaction and taste in his beats and production.

That's also also why Sawyer did promotional work for that album.

You can find all these names mentioned above in the liner notes of Hard Times & Hard Liquor.

Now have a nice fucking day and don't forget to drink your Ovaltine before bed time tonight, son.

Jul 7, 2002
Where's Freix been, anyway?
I was supposed to do some promo for the last C-Mob album, but haven't heard from him in a whiiiiiile.
Burnt out on music, got accepted into business school, and am finishing my bachelor's in management & business communications. I'll probably get my master's after that. All that and I have a daughter due in like 2 months.

Get a hold of C-MOB if you want to help - I am sure he would appreciate it.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Congrats Matt :) Yay on all the exciting news. I been wondering about ya too. So I guess I should call off the whole puking in the Mississippi when ya get here eh playa? Oh well, I've probably puked in that fucker enough for the both of us anyways ;)

Oh and C-Mob, I'll be hittin' that inbox up here in a quick second :) When we gonna get another original album? Anything in the works? You need to get that guitar player (MMP) you used on "This Town" on your last album on your next album, yeah?