OT:Myspace Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2004
Whut up people I been trying to get my myspace page going and I cant find a site that I can upload songs to put on my page. I been looking for weeks literally. Can someone please help me out here. If you know of any sites I can upload to please please post them. ( I want to post my own songs I have on a computer not songs that already have a url on the internet.)

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
ms_nina2004 said:
Whut up people I been trying to get my myspace page going and I cant find a site that I can upload songs to put on my page. I been looking for weeks literally. Can someone please help me out here. If you know of any sites I can upload to please please post them. ( I want to post my own songs I have on a computer not songs that already have a url on the internet.)
I think you got a friends page not a music page! Make a music page and you can upload them from yo comp... Or host them on bolt.com and use web jay as a playa, playa.......

May 13, 2004
to make a music page would i have to start a whole new my space? I see yours says myspace music something. I guess i will try bolt.com and if that dont work can you help me out to let me know how to make my page a music page?
MID-WEST785 said:
I think you got a friends page not a music page! Make a music page and you can upload them from yo comp... Or host them on bolt.com and use web jay as a playa, playa.......

Sep 26, 2002
ms_nina2004 said:
to make a music page would i have to start a whole new my space? I see yours says myspace music something. I guess i will try bolt.com and if that dont work can you help me out to let me know how to make my page a music page?
oh... i thought you had one...

well when you go to the main myspace page (www.myspace.com)
click on "music" on the bar that's up there. then when you get to the music page click on "artist sign up"

then you can upload shit when you're editing your profile

May 13, 2004
Right on so I guess I would have to start a whole new myspace huh thats ku ill try it. thanks
in10city_131x said:
oh... i thought you had one...

well when you go to the main myspace page (www.myspace.com)
click on "music" on the bar that's up there. then when you get to the music page click on "artist sign up"

then you can upload shit when you're editing your profile

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
If you already have a myspace friend account, you can email or IM myspace and have them convert your account.

But music pages are for artists only. Do you mean you want to put music in your profile or you want to have an artist page?

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
^yea i once asked for it to be converted and they gave me a url i needed to click that made it into a music page...for some reason it doesnt work anymore when i try doing it for others and they never answer back when i ask how to do it. i think they are trying to limit people, since some just start pages to host shit and aint even artists

Sep 26, 2002
ESFCE said:
^yea i once asked for it to be converted and they gave me a url i needed to click that made it into a music page...for some reason it doesnt work anymore when i try doing it for others and they never answer back when i ask how to do it. i think they are trying to limit people, since some just start pages to host shit and aint even artists
myspace is big business now. owned by some fuckin lizard. don't think "tom" will answer your mails. lol. or he might i dunno

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
no i dont send messages to tom, i sent to the help section, they have answered me before which is how i got the converter link....but yeah i dont blame them with myspace being so buggy and crashing, all those mp3s hosted are probably adding to the problem...

Feb 17, 2006
i just had this shit figured out last week but i forgot to mark the site that could host the mp3 url. i just go here and change the song to url but i cant find the player to host the url. if anyone can understand what im saying im or post it up in here