OT: My ol lady ruined 7 words for me.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Aight she work at the paper and some gay dude work there to.... bla bla But anyways I guess dude was talkin bout how he sucks the best dick well she turns him on to that track... I guess dudes telling her a couple days later how hes drivin down the road and his boy friend starts playin that shit.... LOL I lost my shit was almost sick then decided i dont like that song so much now that its faggot shit.... LMFAO THANKS! LOL

She sent him a text i sent her the other day said this gay guy walks in on his boy friend jacking off into a condom and he says what the hell are you doing and the guy says packing your lunch bitch..... lol
is that rude? I thought not..... LOL

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
LMAO on the real...

gay people are the funniest species to talk, especially the wrist snapping (no homo pun) feminine ones

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
I guess I'm insulated from it given my circle of friends and colleagues...

...but I sometimes forget that homophobia is still so widespread.

Jus sayin...
I dont know homie maybe in missouri you are exposed to shit like this every day but I aint even in 2009..... Like home boy before me said you come up in here talkin slick about fag shit I start to lean towards maybe you are one to...... LOL So stick that in your non homophobic ass! No pun intended! lol

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
I dont know homie maybe in missouri you are exposed to shit like this every day but I aint even in 2009..... Like home boy before me said you come up in here talkin slick about fag shit I start to lean towards maybe you are one to...... LOL So stick that in your non homophobic ass! No pun intended! lol
it's not any more prevalent here. I just work with and amongst anti-gay, anti-hate, anti-racist, anti-sexist, pro-human rights, pro-love, pacifist, commie, pinko, hippy liberal environmentalists. Because I'm one. :)