OT: Monsters Ball & Hallowicked 08

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2008

Anyone going? I wanna go to both, but im on probation and cant leave the county overnight. So I gotta pick one. I know it seems like an easy choice, but Twiztid is one of my favorite groups and I havnt seen them in probably 5-6 years. Anyone?

Sep 16, 2008
Go to ICP man. Much funner show and there are tons of great openers on that.
Yea, and I havnt been to a Hallowicked since '03. BUT I DID just see the Shock Therapy tour in Cleveland a lil over a week ago. I dont know does anyone have any clue or even feeling that Twiztid is going to be going on tour anytime soon? I know their new album comes out in 09....

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I'd say go to Hallowicked hands down. You never know how a Twiztid show will turn out. It might suck, it might own. But ICP always puts on a great show. Plus you'll get Mars, Blaze, and Boondox again. Some of them might even switch their shit up (different set) for Hallowicked.

Sep 16, 2008
I'd say go to Hallowicked hands down. You never know how a Twiztid show will turn out. It might suck, it might own. But ICP always puts on a great show. Plus you'll get Mars, Blaze, and Boondox again. Some of them might even switch their shit up (different set) for Hallowicked.
x2

Sep 6, 2008
look at it like this man.. if u see ICP ur gonna see blaze abk and amb

if u see twiztid ur gonna see awesome dre motown rage and f dux

the ICP line-up looks much fresher to me...
as i couldnt tell u an awesome dre, motown rage, or and f-dux song other then wuts been on let'em bleed, the jcw theme song, and tunnel runners

Sep 16, 2008
If you don't go to the Afterparty your missing out on me grabbing random women by the hips and talking shit to them. This has been the highlight of many nights on tour so far.
And theres no way Id wanna miss that! If I go to the afterparty Ill have to drive back to Cleveland at 3-4 in the morning. I guess thats not too bad right?

Sep 16, 2008
Man up.

If you have to be home that night, wouldn't that mean midnight is curfew? I mean whats the difference if your out till 3am as opposed to 6am as opposed to 9am?
Sleep. If I work that day, that wud mean Id be up since 7 AM. Everyone has stayed up all night before, but theres something about the highway that puts me down. If Im on it for hours, its like it sings a fucking luliby to me lol. Naw but for real, like you said man up. Shitl be worth it