OT: Mid-West 785

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Ya`ll prolly wont be seeing me around to much any more.... Me and the lady split and i left houston wit both the kids came back to kansas and I got a lot of work ahead of me... To my homies I`ll try and hit yall up eventually, yall can still pm me new tracks....lol to the mutha fuckas that dont give a fuck cool its still whateva... holla

Jun 9, 2007
Good luck. Never had a problem with ya, so I genuinely hope things go well in your time of transition. Don't worry about muthafuckas on here, take care of those kids and you'll be fine

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Thanks yall yeah im back only cause im lookin up laws and shit... She told me put em in school gave me ideas of the resources to use to put em in school now she says shes coming to get em.... It changes every day... I cant handle this my kids are my life. I would like at least one of em shit.... Those who have the faith pray for a mutha fucka!

Sep 30, 2002
Thanks yall yeah im back only cause im lookin up laws and shit... She told me put em in school gave me ideas of the resources to use to put em in school now she says shes coming to get em.... It changes every day... I cant handle this my kids are my life. I would like at least one of em shit.... Those who have the faith pray for a mutha fucka!
Yo man, I will pray for you. What is important though is that you pray for her. A faithful woman should know that you don't remove a father from thier childrens lives.