OT: Liquid Assassin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2003
I hit up the CD Release party last night in Saint Paul and I'm going to his concert in Mankato again tonight!

The new cd is worth picking up for sure! I'm not a review guy but hearing Hopsin on Beastmode was pretty fucking cool.

Non-Hopsin version

01-Intro
02-That's Wassup
03-Im Right Here Ft Bridge B
04-This My Time Ft Bridge B
05-Beastmode Ft Hopsin
06-Jump Off Ft Stevie Stone, Kamikazi, Dalima & D-Loc
07-Hands On (MMA)
08-I Know
09-Motivation Ft Black Pegasus
10-What If Ft Marka
11-Immortalized
12-Time Spent
13-Far Away
14-Live My Life Away
15-Smile Now Ft Bridge B

May 7, 2008
hey bro long time no talk where u been at ?? thanks for tha info chuck me a pm and ill check it out ..

Him without killa c means LA can finally have a career in music lol

Oct 17, 2003
Been going to a bunch of sicfux shows and other local concerts like once or twice a week... I lost a ride due to car problems so I won't be going to tonight's liquid assassin show. What's up?

Oct 17, 2003
At last nights liquid assassin show I got drunk off some blue and green mutherfuckers picked up my friend put her upside down and set her on the ground head first lol I think I drank a lil too much or too fast. A friend and I actually had to pick up cadaver for the show his car broke down on the way to the show... and he was the opener

Oct 17, 2003
That's because I only buy cds if I'm friends with th artists lol... which means I don't rip for the masses anymore... but I'm also getting into photography I just got a Canon 7D! I'm also designing logos for KiNGPiN, Killa Capone, and this other artist M.A.T.T.

May 7, 2008
oh thats sweet man glad u doin somethin u love.. if u only buy cds for people your friends with that must be a small list :p i remember u having fucking everything lol

Oct 17, 2003
oh thats sweet man glad u doin somethin u love.. if u only buy cds for people your friends with that must be a small list :p i remember u having fucking everything lol
At my print shop a coworker is the singer in mars to mercury. 3 people in OMP and 1 former are high school school friends, but now I know the rest of em. the rock band smoke and mirrors are same label. I talk to dopesic all the time at shows kingpin was even at my bday party haha. My bestfriends boyfriend is a rapper. Joe the singer of project switchblade is someone I just started talking to. I know tipz in team bad deciision (miss tress and merenes from plc also) I have other contacts from going to shows and friends know others. I think I should start raping haha being a graphic designer and photographer will come in handy knowing some of these people

May 7, 2008
lol @ u think u should start rapping :p just cause u know some people doesnt mean u was born with tha talent no offense :p isnt enough to be a photographer ? u can make money in that im pretty sure..

Nov 14, 2002
At last nights liquid assassin show I got drunk off some blue and green mutherfuckers picked up my friend put her upside down and set her on the ground head first lol I think I drank a lil too much or too fast. A friend and I actually had to pick up cadaver for the show his car broke down on the way to the show... and he was the opener
No wonder this guy and Casper are friends...

This guy is high on Rustoleum.