OT: KrazeRDM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
haaa pats lost haha, sorry man im a big miami fan so for this game i had to jump on the giants bandwagon haha i called it when i seen bill wearin a red hoodie and not the grey one, but it was a really good game i just dont like the pats because of who my favorite team is haha was this a shocker to you?

*edit - forgot an e on your name haha

Aug 31, 2006
Truthfully, in the past, i never wanted the patriots to win their sb, hell i even have a conspriacy theory involving 9/11 and Iraq concerning the patriots wins. But i wanted randy moss to win a super bowl. That was the best superbowl I have seen in my liftetime that i can remember the past ten super bowls have sucked it big time but this was a good one even though my fav. player didn't win, oh welll there is next year

Jan 31, 2006
a guy that played for the Northwest Missouri State bearcats last year #71 Dave Toffelson is a reserve DE for the giants he don't see much action on D but he starts on special teams

he is going to come back to Maryville MO sometime for a party at the Palms

Nov 7, 2006
im lovin that!!!

How bout bill showin how big of a coward he really is by not shakin hands with coughlin after the game. Stomped off like a bitch. WHAT A FUCKIN PUSSY!!! I LOST ALL OF MY RESPECT FOR HIM BECAUSE OF THAT SHIT!

wow someone didnt watch the game u fucking idiot. he did shake his hand and he bounced but they put 1 more sec left on the clock and it was mass confusion. so get ur ass outta here acting like u know football when u clearly wasnt watching the biggest game of the year.

Aug 31, 2006
If you are for real you've just rocketed to the top of my top 5 douches of the Strange forum list.
I just find it odd that the patriots came out of no where and won the superbowl after 9/11 and and won a few more after the start of the war in Iraq.

Am i a douche? No. Am I crazy to think this? Yes. But are there enough stats and evidence to back it up? Quite possibly.

Patriots record 1999: 8-8
Patriots record 2000: 5-11
Patriots 2001:Super Bowl Win
Brady started the final 14 games of the season for the Patriots, who ended the regular season with six straight wins to complete an 11-5 record.

Wow a complete turn around from the season before to win the super bowl, when at the beginning of season, no one ever thought they had a chance

So fuck your couch that you recently bought and are currently sitting on for calling me a douche.

Nov 7, 2006
I just find it odd that the patriots came out of no where and won the superbowl after 9/11 and and won a few more after the start of the war in Iraq.

Am i a douche? No. Am I crazy to think this? Yes. But are there enough stats and evidence to back it up? Quite possibly.

Patriots record 1999: 8-8
Patriots record 2000: 5-11
Patriots 2001:Super Bowl Win
Brady started the final 14 games of the season for the Patriots, who ended the regular season with six straight wins to complete an 11-5 record.

Wow a complete turn around from the season before to win the super bowl, when at the beginning of season, no one ever thought they had a chance

So fuck your couch that you recently bought and are currently sitting on for calling me a douche.
incase u forgot our defense got ALOT better once we got Bilechick as a coach and thats what mainly got us and had us win the SB in the 01/02 season. then brady was getting better along with defense in the 03/04 season and faced a team just like ours and we got the last laugh on that day. then we still had the saem ppl and got a better runner in the 04/05 season to beat the eagles. teams change in the NFL and the great Niners are now a losing team along with raiders and dolphins who had the perfect season. shit happens and things change.

Nov 7, 2006
Truthfully, in the past, i never wanted the patriots to win their sb, hell i even have a conspriacy theory involving 9/11 and Iraq concerning the patriots wins. But i wanted randy moss to win a super bowl. That was the best superbowl I have seen in my liftetime that i can remember the past ten super bowls have sucked it big time but this was a good one even though my fav. player didn't win, oh welll there is next year
shoulda watched the caronlina and NE game. that game was the best i've seen in the modern day easily