OT: Know Any Good Producers?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2006
www.jsmitty.com
I'm working on my next album and I'm looking to buy some beats from some decent producers. I'm not a rich ass dude, so I don't want to spend over $300 for a beat. I know there are plenty of good beats out there for this price, so don't bitch at me about how you think that's lowball...If you guys know of anybody, hit me up with the producer's Soundclick or MySpace or whatnot.

Also, I'm just looking for some beats here, please don't turn this into a "oh you need to quit rapping, you suck" thread. Thank ya kindly!! :)

Sep 25, 2006
www.jsmitty.com
You can check out my boy Gemz for some beats. The ones he has on his page are cool, but he has some fire ass shit in that computer of his. Not sure if you'll like his style, but check him out.

http://www.myspace.com/gemzvon
Hey I like one beat from the dude...but he'd have to clean it up a bit for me to purchase it. Also, I would need tracked out WAV files from him. I sent him a message...we'll see where it goes!

Sep 25, 2006
www.jsmitty.com
I do beats cheap. One of my newest is in my sigg. www.soundclick.com/acezneightzbeatz

The first 4 are fairly recent while the rest are a little dated to give u an idea of why the quality seems to vary.
yeah man those new ones sound real clean my man...but none of them are jumping out at me...but I bookmarked yo shit...so I'll keep checking back. I like that dark sound.

Sep 25, 2006
www.jsmitty.com
For what you're looking for I would suggest any producer from Anno Domini Records. (Or just Anno himself)

They're mad professional and they do the exclusives and provide the proper WAV files and even contracts stating the beat is yours. I worked with Vherbal. He's a cool cat. hit him up.

Here's his myspace: http://www.myspace.com/vherbalbeatz
yeah I've heard they are real professional...and I've spent hours listening to Anno beats...but I've already got my fill of that old school sound for this album already...