OT: KC Native Actor/Comedian Eddie Griffin in Accident

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
SKAR. said:
This been posted and it was going to be used in a charity race
to promote the movie Redline or some shit..
I don't think its been posted here (if it is my deepest apologies).....and can't you read? This is how rumors start....scentences like yours

Mar 26, 2007
Well I was refering to it being posted some where else on the site
not here, and rumors? c'mon its not a big deal.. don't get your panties in
a bunch bruh..

Jun 23, 2003
Definetly a publicity stunt now that you mention it. That aint shit to them. It was the producers. Eddie griffin wouldnt even have been driving it for the movie, stunt devils would. SO why the fuck was eddie griffin in it? Publicity. Yup.

Aug 21, 2002
He said it wasnt a publicity stunt... When it seems to be a coincedence the media finds the best way to beef it up on their end and nab rating with negative speculations...

Oh well, as long as I keep my role in his new movie I'm good.!!!

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
"Let's give a comedian the keys to a 220 mph car and have him drive it into a wall as a publicity stunt. And after he denies it, we'll receive hate mail from Ferrari lovers as the price of the remaining 400 Enzo's go up 100K."

Yeah, makes plenty of sense that it's apublicity stunt. It's no publicity stunt. A publicity stunt is including a phone number to call for a motel at the end of a trailer for a movie called Vacancy. A publicity stunt is having Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes mashed together for the premier for two apparent blockbuster films. A publicity stunt, however, is not running a near priceless car into a wall for a mid-card speed flick that won't bank because the last movie the "actor" was in he played a gay pimp. No.

Jan 4, 2005
L.D.S. said:
"Let's give a comedian the keys to a 220 mph car and have him drive it into a wall as a publicity stunt. And after he denies it, we'll receive hate mail from Ferrari lovers as the price of the remaining 400 Enzo's go up 100K."

Yeah, makes plenty of sense that it's apublicity stunt. It's no publicity stunt. A publicity stunt is including a phone number to call for a motel at the end of a trailer for a movie called Vacancy. A publicity stunt is having Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes mashed together for the premier for two apparent blockbuster films. A publicity stunt, however, is not running a near priceless car into a wall for a mid-card speed flick that won't bank because the last movie the "actor" was in he played a gay pimp. No.
399 enzo's now. alteast he fucked up the front end where their is no engine.