OT: Katz - Burn The Evidence *Music Video*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2002
Damn Bro. Keep working, you got a ways to go. If it don't fit in a bar, don't try to force it in. It just sounds bad. The concept also isn't very good. So you and your buddies threw a guy off a building and the evidence you burn is a hat and a paper?. Check your tone so it doesn't sound like you are just talking sometimes. If I were you I would put this on a thumb drive and burn the evidence. Start over, it atleast looks like you have a nice camera.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
The whole project is releasing older songs that were never officially put out on any releases. Its getting rid of the old to bring in the new. The footage at the end of the video is a video i did with Hopsin last summer, which is the only video that i wore that hat in (until this one, of course). The last couple bars are based on the negative feedback ive gotten from that track and moving on right it.

thanks for the feedback

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
thanks for checkin it out.

I understand that there are a lot of people that dont like my delivery, or my lyrics...or anything about me. I dont mind, i just promote the music because i know there are some people out there that really enjoy it.