OT: Jride...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DGAF

Sicc OG
May 8, 2009
I'd rather NOT go to cheap-poplovers.com(gay as fuck btw)

I was just going by what I heard and the way I took it. Out of contex? Maybe. Its not really that big of a deal to get worked up about though, I was just sayin. Simmer down, Tonto.
Well I was just making my point cus you guys are like "Well I think Jride stole a bunch of Strange News and took the credit" then everyone else replies "What? hes a fucking faggot for doin that shit". Its not even like that. Its over and done now.. I gotta keep my ass outta open forum, that gets me into trouble

Jul 1, 2004
Well I was just making my point cus you guys are like "Well I think Jride stole a bunch of Strange News and took the credit" then everyone else replies "What? hes a fucking faggot for doin that shit". Its not even like that. Its over and done now.. I gotta keep my ass outta open forum, that gets me into trouble
I dont think it was so much as being in the open forum and participating, as much as homosexual threads.

DGAF

Sicc OG
May 8, 2009
I dont think it was so much as being in the open forum and participating, as much as homosexual threads.
LOL.. man I was tryin to stir up some crazy ass responses and I end up getting banned permanently.. What kinda shit is that? Before I got banned, I even asked LDS or an admin to delete my thread. But they didnt and then they just banned me straight up..

Oct 2, 2006
What the hell I randomly decided to look back in this thread and think I need to clarify things. JRide did not steal my videos I attempt to steal them. He simply passed them along to the juggalo website. I gave him props. He also passed along the billboard pic of the sickology billboard i took and they said it he took the pic when really i took the pic. it was the juggalo sites mistake not Jrides.

You can calm down now Anthony haha!

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
LOL.. man I was tryin to stir up some crazy ass responses and I end up getting banned permanently.. What kinda shit is that? Before I got banned, I even asked LDS or an admin to delete my thread. But they didnt and then they just banned me straight up..
I already gave you my fucking explanation. and as far as your most recent PM, I had nothing to do with your banning. I was at work and came home to see you adorned in pink. Keep my name out of the twist.

Jul 1, 2004
I already gave you my fucking explanation. and as far as your most recent PM, I had nothing to do with your banning. I was at work and came home to see you adorned in pink. Keep my name out of the twist.

True statement. I seen you were banned I laughed and assumed, LDS YOU SLY CAT!!! But he had no idea and notthing to do with it. Actually he was at work when it took place.

Nov 6, 2005
JRide, You need to realise, that just because we (me/LDS) mod this forum, doesnt mean were site admins, and cant delete anything but user comments, and posts here. There was nothing he could have done to prevent that from happening.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
JRide, You need to realise, that just because we (me/LDS) mod this forum, doesnt mean were site admins, and cant delete anything but user comments, and posts here. There was nothing he could have done to prevent that from happening.
Incorrect. I have the ability to ban.