OT: IMEEM.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2002
www.imeem.com

shit is pretty dope... you can just search for songs and add em to a playlist and stream everything off the site...then buy it if you want it on itunes

current count on there for strange stuff...

Tech N9ne: 1056 tracks
Kutt Calhoun: 22 tracks
S&S: 16 tracks

seems to find a decent amount of tracks... would be good for hookin up at a party

Jun 9, 2007
its a dope site, the track count you have is misleading tho cuz you're gonna find a lotta repeat tracks uploaded on there, dozens of Imma Tell's and Caribou Lou's, etc

Oct 9, 2002
Nebulizah said:
its a dope site, the track count you have is misleading tho cuz you're gonna find a lotta repeat tracks uploaded on there, dozens of Imma Tell's and Caribou Lou's, etc

yea tis true... but gives you a good idea that there is a ton of shit out there...

Nov 14, 2003
i was using imeem for my playlist on my myspace page because it was really nice, and easy to upload tracks to it, but then myspace decided to block all imeem content or some shit. now im using http://www.projectplaylist.com/. not nearly as good, and its a bitch if you want to upload a song you can't find, unless you have a personal server that is.

this is the playlist i made around the time everready came out to help promote it
Everready Promo Playlist