OT: If you like (hed) p.e.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
there all the same minus the bonus tracks... buy whichever you think is the coolest lookin and hit up Kirbys blog for the rest of the bonuses. its a pretty dope CD IMO but I like some of the older shit better.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
If they're all like mine are [black has a GOOD misprint]

I'd get the black one.

It's got 26 tracks instead of Twenty Four.

Mine had all of the tracks it's supposed to have and then Girlfriend and the import track.

But, here's what they're supposed to have... [its about preference]

All Of Them Have:
  1. New World Intro
  2. Live Or Die Free
  3. Bloodfire
  4. Ordo (Ab Chao)
  5. Stay Ready
    ft. The Dirtball
  6. Family
  7. Stepping Stone
  8. Renegade
  9. Everything All The Time
  10. Morgage Crisis Intro
  11. Middle Class Blues
  12. Flesh and Blood
  13. Nibiru Intro
  14. Planet X
  15. Higher Ground
    ft. Kottonmouth Kings
  16. A Soldier's Intro
  17. Tow The Line
  18. Self Aware
  19. Lost History Intro
  20. This Love
  21. Work On This
    ft. Tech N9ne
  22. Babylon Fall

And then...

Black [Listed]
  • 1. Bucky Lasek
  • 2. Don't Fuck With Us
White [Listed]
  • 1. Cities On The Moon
  • 2. Hey Now

Red [Listed]
  • 1. Born2Ride
    ft. Big B
  • 2. Girlfriend

But, the pre-ordered black versions were misprinted (so I dunno about all of them) and came with...

Black [Misprint]

• Girlfriend
  • Bucky Lasek
  • 4SmokazOnly
    ft. Potluck
  • Dont Fuck With Us

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
Some of their best shit IMO.

Take away the bonuses..and you have an amazing album. ;]

Some of the bonuses blow..some pwn.

May 31, 2007
Yo Kirby thanks for the info cuz I fuckin tweaked bolas.. The black one was the first one I popped in and then I popped in the next one and I was like dude I already heard this song but theres no way cuz Girlfriend is only suppose to be on the other one.. now its all clear haha

and for anyone who listened to D.I.Y. Guys, Middle class blues is the same as War on the Middle Class

Feb 28, 2008
Yo Kirby thanks for the info cuz I fuckin tweaked bolas.. The black one was the first one I popped in and then I popped in the next one and I was like dude I already heard this song but theres no way cuz Girlfriend is only suppose to be on the other one.. now its all clear haha

and for anyone who listened to D.I.Y. Guys, Middle class blues is the same as War on the Middle Class
Ya I noticed that, but I'm diggin this album, and ya kirb thanks for the info about the black album that will be the one I'm buyin.