OT- I need some new kicks PM me on the hook up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 22, 2005
Stolen truckload of Nike shoes may be for sale in KC, police say

Anyone seeing Nike athletic shoes being sold on the street in the Kansas City area is being asked to alert authorities.

A tractor trailer stolen Thursday in Junction City, Kan., contained more than 3,000 pairs of white Nike Air Max 90 shoes.

The theft is similar to an incident in December, when thieves stole a tractor trailer in the 3600 block of Great Midwest Drive in Kansas City.

That trailer contained 4,700 pairs of Nike Air Jordan shoes worth approximately $200,000. The stolen footwear was known to have been sold in the Kansas City area, authorities said Friday. While authorities cannot confirm that the theft from the Kansas City location is directly related to the Junction City theft, they do say stolen Nike shoes taken in both incidents have been recovered in Kansas City.

Several such thefts have occurred over the past year, police said. In the December case, authorities recovered the truck in Iowa and the trailer — empty — in Lafayette County :cool:

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/02/25/2682421/stolen-truckload-of-nike-shoes.html#ixzz1F5VFTn00

Aug 23, 2002
Anybody who finds where they are bring sold pm me I want some lol. They were selling them at 63rd st drive in this morning but already left. PM me if you find em