OT: i always thought the grammys were shit...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2002
...but maybe i never thought they were this fuckin stupidly obvious in shoving the truth about what they really are down people's throats...

Best Pop Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocal
(For established duos or groups, with vocals. Singles or Tracks only.)

* My Humps
The Black Eyed Peas
Track from: Monkey Business
[A&M Records]
How can this annoying, piece of shit excuse for a song be even nominated in the first place? beats me.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
in10city_131x said:
...but maybe i never thought they were this fuckin stupidly obvious in shoving the truth about what they really are down people's throats...

How can this annoying, piece of shit excuse for a song be even nominated in the first place? beats me.

Agreed, Death Cab should have won that catagory. MY HUMPS seemed so out of place in that catagory...along with Pussy Cat Dolls.

They need to make a new catagory...Best Poppy Crap/Not Quite Hip Hop Album, then albums like that can win all the time. Its a fucking popularity contest anymore. Nobody votes for the best music or even gives two shits about songwriting anymore.

The show was so predictable. Pretty much a joke anymore.

Aug 22, 2005
KC-KILLA-CITY said:
yo pual wall can whip up some grillz for reall thtz why tech says paul wall is hookin him up wit a red grill
Ya that's why he said that............I mean come on..

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
techn9nehq said:
They need to make a new catagory...Best Poppy Crap/Not Quite Hip Hop Album, then albums like that can win all the time. Its a fucking popularity contest anymore. Nobody votes for the best music or even gives two shits about songwriting anymore.
so true...

that chick that was up there with Justin Timberlake was FINE.......

Sep 17, 2003
Ludacris' "Release Therapy" won best Rap Album..... at first I thought that was a joke, but then I saw that it indeed was true. :rolleyes: I mean, that album wasn't horrible, but there were others that I thought were better.

Jan 28, 2005
KC-KILLA-CITY said:
yo pual wall can whip up some grillz for reall thtz why tech says paul wall is hookin him up wit a red grill

"Paul Wall said he'd do me up a red grill"

... Tech never actually said he was going to do it though. He just mentioned in his song PW was willing to do it for him.