OT: Hopsin on that Speedrap tip!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
HopSin is dope, this certifies that.
He's not a gimmick rapper more like storytelling rapper or someone who stretches boundries not your average gangsta rapper, but either way he's dope. He announced on Twitter RAW is coming out this year even if it has to be a mixtape.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
HopSin you dope, this certifies your dope status as far as i'm concerned. Gazing at the Moonlight and HayWire were good, but RAW will be great I sense it.

Nov 14, 2002
We should throw down 120 bucks and have him do a Strange forum track.

NM.. lol

Hey do you guys remember that PerzDopest guy?

He's so fucking horrible.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
fuck he was gassin'...

I'm looking forward to this dudes drop and goddamn those verses and production packages (though that I'm not familiar with) are beyond cheap considering what he brings to the table as an artist

May 31, 2007
Didnt listen to the whole thing yet, but ima peep this dude. Sounds ok so far... but did anyone else bust out laughing at the seizure?

Edit: I was wondering what the fuck yall were talking about old school em, but I listened to the vid talking about sellin verses, and I see where yall comin from.

Haha we should have him do a Siccness verse.

Lol.. At live shows when his personality changes does he turn around and pop in his contacts right quick, and when he slows down he pulls em out

Status
Not open for further replies.