OT: Happy Daze tour

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
Actually looks like a pretty dope tour, unsure about Coolio and don't know who the hell Kittie is...but it looks alright. They better come to the East Coast if Strange doesn't....

Nov 14, 2002
Coolio is part of why it'll be fun. And Kittie is an all chick hardcore band. At least that's what they used to do I haven't heard from them in a while.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
I looked up Kittie...yeah all chicks they're hot but their metal IDK about enjoying that...
Coolio should be dope with everybody else, I have high hopes for this tour

May 1, 2009
Wasnt this tour suppose to be something really big and have some major acts playing. Doesnt really look like it. Plus what type of name is the Happy Daze tour. I dont think a tour with Necro on it should have the word Happy in it. Also kinds Sounds like a rip off of Strange Dayz.

Nov 14, 2003
I looked up Kittie...yeah all chicks they're hot but their metal IDK about enjoying that...
Coolio should be dope with everybody else, I have high hopes for this tour
i have not heard any of their new stuff (anything in the past 10 years), but I had their first CD when I was something like 14-15. It was decent

Status
Not open for further replies.