OT: FREAKY SHIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2004
http://www.forumhell.com/23631.htm

That is one of those stupid things where you make a wish and u fill out some questions and send it to people. Well sum1 sent it to me and i thought well ill read it. so i read it and it scared the hell out of me. No lie.

You right down 1-11 in a collumn. And put names and songs next to the numbers.

Well look at this shit.

7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.

It juz so happens that the song is 'This Ring' and the person in 3 is a girl that i made listen to the song last night and she liked it. And then i did this thang 2day.

9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.

Well for the 10th song i put in 'Rain' and i thought that was crazy as well.

10. and 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life.

And for 11 i put the song 'Turn' now tell me u dont think this shits crazy.

Im not tryin to get you to go do it. Im juz sayin its crazy and freaky.
-sam

Aug 21, 2002
CyrusTheVirus said:
That was gayer than Lamar tossing the limp wristed javolin in revenge of the nerds.

DUDE... I SWEAR I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT REMEMBERED THAT SHIT... FUNNY AS HELL... CANT GET NO GAY(ER) THAN THAT....

Aug 21, 2002
In Tears...

Theres this guy that went to my University that looked just like him... When I got a chance to host an event, I saw him and asked the crowd doesnt he look like Lamar from Revenge of the Nerds... The place went crazy.... Had to bust him out on that one LoL!!!! I went and bought that shit too, but it wasnt the right one. Damnit...