OT - First single from Dr. Dre's Detox. Kush - FT Snoop & Akon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2002
good beat but eh. but this shit is posted in 100 threads in thousands of forums it sure the fuck dont need to be in this sub section OT or not

Jan 8, 2006
damn i think its HELLA DOPE! man this beat gives me chills..... brings me back to my high school days cruisin around gettin blunted listening to the fresh sound "Still Dre" had when that single dropped.

Oct 17, 2006
Is this album supposed to be in surround sound still or did that plan go by the wayside in the past decade?
i think somewhere i read the surround sound idea is now an album about planets......

each planet has its own song that gets inspired by how that planet 'feels'.....in surround sound......(He MUST have been super high....regardless, sounds interesting)

i THINK i read that somewhere

Jan 29, 2006
i think somewhere i read the surround sound idea is now an album about planets......

each planet has its own song that gets inspired by how that planet 'feels'.....in surround sound......(He MUST have been super high....regardless, sounds interesting)

i THINK i read that somewhere
ummmm sounds like maybe you were high lol

Aug 31, 2005
this shit is disappointing, this wouldn't even be a throwaway that would surface during the 2001 era. How you gonna hype your album for 11 years and release this as your first single?

Plus who gets outshined by Snoop on their own track?

The bad meets evil ep sounds fucking amazing though

Jan 16, 2007
If anyone needs these tracks. Eminem and TI allshe wrote, em and royce echo, living proof, em and dr dre I need a doctor or eminem lloyd banks akon celebrity, pm me and ill hit u later tonight when I'm home from work

Jan 8, 2006