OT: Fear Factor Dude exposes other comic for stealing jokes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2006
joe rogan is fuckin hilarious up on stage imo. i havent seen a lot of his shit but what i have seen is great. ned was funny when he first got big but past that, its the same sterotypes over and over and it gets old.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
joe rogan has been crying about carlos for a long ass time. The funniest thing is that carlos got rogan kicked out of that comedy store comedy club, got rogans agent to drop him, and also filed for copyright infringement because of that video. I agree that carlos is a fraud and I had lost all respect to him when I saw another rogan video exposing that carlos is not even mexican. Carlos is a biter and is acting like a straight up bitch using the legal system in a fucked up way like conflict of interest arguments with his agent. How the fuck can you use copyright infringement against a video showing that you steal material?

There is only one way to settle this once and for all.....

Bring back celebrity boxing.... or even a real life celebrity death match

Feb 17, 2006
CyrusTheVirus said:
There is only one way to settle this once and for all.....

Bring back celebrity boxing.... or even a real life celebrity death match
lol that's not a bad idea...something tells me joe would kick ned's ass...they should at least have a laugh-off where they tell jokes back and forth like battle rap style

Oct 16, 2004
isnt any form of art (music, movies, paintings, poetry) subject to some form of copying? You see it all the time w/ music, as far as people copying beats, riffs, or lyrics in some way. it is hard for someone to come up w/ something completely origional without it happening somewhere in a previous time.

Oct 9, 2002
the.know.how said:
lol that's not a bad idea...something tells me joe would kick ned's ass...
Joe rogan would beat the fuck outta Ned....

from wikipedia...
Rogan earned a black belt at age 15 and was a four-time state (Massachusetts) taekwondo champion. Additionally, Rogan trains extensively in the martial art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. He has earned the rank of brown belt.