OT - Favorite Artist/Band BESIDES Tech N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2007
Did you like Three 6's new album?

I was very dissapointed.
Wow, i freakin love it. I was very SURPRISED. Guess we just have different tastes. But I think its better than Most Known Unknown. Alot better beats and some really stand out songs. And the 3 bonus tracks make it even better.

They def. sold out and it still pisses me off, but they can make their pop singles like Lolli Lolli or Id Rather, as long as the rest of their shit is straight. And i loved the album, the beats were amazing.

May 31, 2007
Favorite artists.... damn man theres so many

Linkin Park (Before Minutes to Midnight expecially the demos and shit from the XERO days)
M.I.A.
HED P.E.
System of a Down
Slipknot
Madina Lake
Mindless Self Indulgence (minus the recent bullshit)
Eminem
The Cool Kids
Jedi Mind Tricks
Demigodz (Styles of Beyond, Celph Titled, Apathy)
Army of the Pharoahs
Kottonmouth Kings (yes I like them)
DJ Bizerk
Kutty Cal
Three 6 Mafia
Dj Caffeine
KoRn
Outerspace
Immortal technique
Holy Fuck
The Crystal Method

LOCAL BANDS
INEPT (www.myspace.com/ineptband)
ELI (www.myspace.com/elirises) GOOD HEAVY SHIT
An East Hazel Tango (myspace.com/aneasthazeltango Circus Circus is a real good song about John Gacy the clown killer)

DAMN i can keep goin on and on

Jun 9, 2007
I'll throw out a few more of my favorite songs when I get home from work tonight. I like this thread. It makes me feel participatory.
I didn't even know that was a word, lol

as long as yall are givin the shit a chance, I'll throw up some more of my favorite tracks in a bit

Nov 24, 2006
A thread where we can all get along, awe...and I started it, I feel...special. Haha...there goes that idea. JP...thanks for the contribution, I'm finding a lot of cool artists from y'all...Much thanks

Aug 25, 2007
SOUTH PARK MEXICAN IS A FUCKING CHILD MOLESTER AND I HOPE HE GETS KILLED IN PRISON ...ahem.

annnnnnnywayssssss

Hip-Hop:
Redman
Royce Da 5'9"
Canibus
Crooked I
Killer Mike
Kool G Rap
R.A. The Rugged Man
Reef The Lost Cauze
GZA
Ghostface Killah
Styles Of Beyond
Raekwon
Method Man
Big Pun
(older) Eminem
Scarface
Sean Price
Jadakiss
Xzibit
Killah Priest
Chief Kamachi
Brother Ali
J-Zone
M.O.P.
Busta Rhymes
Ras Kass
Chino XL
Freddie Foxxx
GangStarr

Non Hip-Hop:
Blue Sky Black Death
Queens Of The Stone Age
Rage Against The Machine
Buckethead
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Portishead
Bohren & der Club Or Gore
Disturbed
Pantera
Jamiroquai

Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru
Shakelous, Define, Joey 2 Sites, Duckman, I2K, almost anything Babygrande ie Jedi Mind Tricks, Army of the Pharoahs, Canibus, etc. Immortal Technique, Ill Bill, Jason Porter, Krayzie Bone, Crooked I, Papoose, RA the Rugged Man, Menacide, V Sinizter, Angerfist, Azrael the Silent Angel, Matic Lee, Mars, Bigg D, Cage, Crossworm, Damien Marley, Dayton Family, Dead Celebrity Status, DZK, Apathy and Celph Titled and the other Demigods, Fatal Wisdom, Flobots, Gogol Bordello, Judge Cryptic, King Gordy, Legacey, Marori Morningstar, Moonspell, Preacher X, Psych Ward, Renigade, Sandpeople, Slow Suicide Stimulus, Swollen Members, Tom Green, Twisted Insane (if you like Brotha Lynch, CHECK HIM), Fort Minor, HED PE, X Clan, and pretty much everything from Psychopathic. And of course the Strange crew.