OT: Drake

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
Kid Cudi is a monster too, his best shit imo is The Prayer, Man On The Moon, or Sky Might Fall.

he's incredible but his shit is so different that you either love it or hate it, there's really no grey area
word

I've only gotten into him just recently. Like, his name and hype been around me for awhile now and I just brushed it off cuz people hype up anything. I heard that Day n Nite song and thought it was cool but didn't think much of it and didn't know who the hell it was from. Then I heard just the instrumental for Sky Might Fall on some basketball mix and I got hooked as I got some mixtapes. Kid's got a good ear for beats and he can ride a track well.
Cudi's def the best of the newbies in the game right now

Aug 31, 2005
Kid Cudi is a monster too, his best shit imo is The Prayer, Man On The Moon, or Sky Might Fall.

he's incredible but his shit is so different that you either love it or hate it, there's really no grey area
co sign as well, really liked his first tape, but couldn't get into Kid From Cleveland, hit or miss

as far as Drake, I like some of his music, So Far Gone was a hot tape, but his hype is getting way too big

regardless it's nice to see people being themselves for once in hip hop, I don't think I would have ever started to play around with music if hip hop was in the state it was 4 or 5 years ago

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
I personally like So Far Gone better than Comeback season. But Drake's like a hybrid of Wayne, 808s Kanye and Trey Songz to me but I think he's dope. A lot of the beats on So Far Gone the mixtape sound like remakes or slightly remixed versions of kanye's "welcome to heartbreak" but i find them & the lyrics dope.