ot- Do yall realize?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Man the ice storm in 07 i didnt have power for like 2 1/2 WEEKS...now that shit blows hard so i know what ya sayin
I was there for that 2....lol I didnt have power for a week then but now its been over 2 weeks... I got a generator but i live outside of houston and i have a well and my generator wont run the pump and my hot water heater is electric not gas so my generator would have to runn it to but its not big enough... yep sucks to be me im spending money out the ass for gas to go get water and go to the store every fucking day buying gas for the grill and generator you name it its killin me and fema aint bout to do shit for me...

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
do you realize i had to go a week with no power then exactly 2 weeks after the 1st time i lost power another hurricane came and i had no power for a week and a half. then 2 days later i had to go to school.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
do you realize i had to go a week with no power then exactly 2 weeks after the 1st time i lost power another hurricane came and i had no power for a week and a half. then 2 days later i had to go to school.
lol so you know what a mutha fucka is goin through... we been workin kids had to go to school a couple days thats all the power has been back on at the school for but thank god my homie manages kfc and you know they got that hot as water... lol Id go down fill my shit up and have to let it sit for a couple hours before i could bath in it.... But ive made shit work....