ot: dl new chamillionaire - mixtape messiah 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2002
Yup... already have it...

Cham drops better free albums then most of these rappers put out today period

Chamillionaire said:
Dec. 24, 2006

To All fans...

Thanks for taking the time to log onto chamillionaire.com. I know ya'll had to wait forever for the Mixtape Messiah 2 and im not gonna try to explain the politics behind why I couldn't release it sooner but just know that I went through a lot to make this happen.

Lawyers, lawsuits...etc etc..... but no worries it is now available for download on the site.I have a lot of pictures that im gonna upload on to ths site so you will be able to view a lot of them in the picture gallery. I try to update the myspace.com/chamillionaire page often and I'll do the same with this site. The good thing about Chamillionaire.com is I can put up as many pictures and as much audio as I like, and even when im on the road I can send video clips to the site. The Mixtape Messiah 2 DVD is coming soon, and im also doing oher mixtapes with Dj Whoo Kid, Dj Drama and a couple more dj's... ill give you more info a little later after i get some rest...we will be adding much more to the site so make sure u get your free email address and keep coming back......Its Christmas Eve so go spend some time with your family...... -Koopa
^^^ real shit

Sep 17, 2003
New Z-RO

Okay... this is going to be off topic in an "off topic" post, but I figured I'd just ask....

How's the new Z-RO cd, I'm Still Livin'? I've yet to pick it up, and I assume I'll like it because I've liked most of his other stuff. Just wondering.... if you have it, do you like it? And how does it compare to Let the Truth Be Told?