OT: Damn Oprah and Bill Cosby

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2002
seen this awhile ago...and its horse shit...its a bit too far fetched to even be believeable..from the same ppl makin up the tupac theories..althought it was an entertaining read...why would such efforts be takin to stop the 3rd season of a comedy show? its crap

Aug 9, 2005
long live dave chappelle

i dont think its funny nor crap

that whole thing is 1 big conspiracy against chappelle, bug surprise

Jan 2, 2004
haha. that's funny.. all the main powers in the black community, the "dark crusaders" talking in a secret meeting about how to get the chapelle show off the air. like it's that significant.

sounds like something out of a comic book.

i'm sure they are responsible for the tupac and biggie's death's too, since they were portraying the black community in a negative light with all the violent talk and such. c'mon, this is complete bullshit.

Sep 30, 2002
He didn't really apologize, he just said that if he was gonna do socially irresponsible comedy that some of the money should go to socially responsible causes, if they will restructure his deal, he will go back and continue to do the show.

Sep 17, 2003
I watched the whole show at 9 on Friday and it was interesting. Oprah actually liked the skit that Chappelle did of her, or so she says... anyway, Dave is filming a movie right now with Martin Lawrence and has a documentary scheduled to open in theaters March 3rd.

Dave only stated that if he could renegotiate and take his share of the DVD sales for Season 3 and give that money to a reputable charity, would he finish Season 3. And he made no promises past Season 3.

Sep 26, 2002
c'mon even the logo or the title of the page has a red "bullshit" stamp over it.

but the joke might be based on a little bit of truth.

watch chappelle on interviews where he talks about hollywood... or crazy people...