OT: Crooked I-Hip-Hop Weekly Freestyles!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2005
The hottest nigga in my opinion on the west coast! This dude definitly gets your brain fluid flowin! The only other kat besides Tech that i feel is a real MC! Very few left. Enjoy as i will be posting all freestyles that come out as he drops one every Wednesday!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/49098979f00915/

**UPDATED** Here's all 34 freestyles compiled by me and is orig quality as was released. Enjoy (Pyro)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=502LRF8P

Jun 29, 2005
i have heard and have all 34 freestyles. This is the first one that i am posting. I will correct since some people have nothing better to post than a senseless remark. Come on pyro.

Sep 20, 2003
CROOKED I.

The One With The Horse Shoe Gang Is Forever Gonna Be Echoing In My Ear. 2Bad Crooked Did'nt Get Down On That Same Beat.

Their All History In The Making.

where did you get #34 from ?, I only have up-to #33, let me get that #34

Sep 11, 2002
gave up on dude, i remember being really into his when he was on DR and waited for "say hi to the bad guy to drop, and waited, and waited..then he left DR...and since all he can put out is 2 mixtapes? blah i wont hold my breath for "boss music"i came to the realization his album is never gonna drop, such a wasted talent...his "kill us all" freestyle is raw tho

Jun 29, 2005
its not about blowing up even tho he is going to. I can just tell his flow of movement if u know whats up. Lyriclly i dont think there is anyone in the game who could take out Crooked. Homeboy is wayt ahead of his time or rather way ahead of his competition.

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
fuck that....that shit had me dying....but see....i had the first version that leaked...the one that was taped at the show by a fan....so nothing was edited....the cd itself is prolly severly edited....like the dvd performance is (got that bootleg also....just dont got the official cd audio yet)