OT: Check Out this Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
Since ya seem to know the consequences of music promotion, I'll say it politely: please keep music promotion to the General Hip-Hop forum. Is there any particular reason why you're promoting in the Strange Music forum??

Jun 30, 2007
Since ya seem to know the consequences of music promotion, I'll say it politely: please keep music promotion to the General Hip-Hop forum. Is there any particular reason why you're promoting in the Strange Music forum??
yes. i'll get flamed more there, there is better taste in music from most people in here, and i spend most time in here so i know more about you guys. (no homo) that clear it up?

Oct 25, 2006
yes. i'll get flamed more there, there is better taste in music from most people in here, and i spend most time in here so i know more about you guys. (no homo) that clear it up?
Half of the people in here are Tech nut riders. There's no diversity in music, let alone "taste, from the legions of Tech worshipers in here, as they most likely don't listen to anything else. Also, the reason you would get flamed in there is not because of the lack of the General Hip-Hop forum's "taste", it's simply because your music is the kind of average stuff that people promote everyday. Sorry to tell you, but your music isn't that great, and there are more haters in here than in the General Hip-Hop forum. Lawd have mercy when Sobman and Zero see this topic haha.

Nov 7, 2006
I heard about the new trailer showing at the Iron man movie. This should be one of the best movies of the summer
whysoserious.com has it up as well. yeah there was alot of shit goin on in that trailer. like the joker throws that bitch that batman likes outt a window n shit lol. movie looks sick as fuck