OT: Bone Thugs!..Damn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
Blah Blah Blah there is a midwest forum for this bullshit, and Bone hasnt done anything since the Art of War...take this shit somewhere else...It was on its way to the next page..but Im tired of seeing gay shit in here.

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
This album will be their mainstream comeback for sure....swizz kanye & timbaland on the beats....cant go wrong. Be on the lookout for a Krayzie solo the week before, I did the cover & layout.....then a layzie solo in june

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
Time will tell Btnh resurection didnt even sell 500.000 copies. Then they released the collection of the older shit and it sold. Its hard to say what is going to happen. So is tech on the cd Im confused?

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
Resurection didnt even sell 500,000 units...how can you go from selling over 4 million to not even going gold. The resurecton album sucked big time. They should have kept D.j. Uneek and kept that classic sound. But Im interested now that Timbabland and Kanye have done some stuff for it.

Mar 14, 2006
Never forget me could have been huge. But as for Lead me guide me, bumps n the trunk and into the future...there classic its just to many people wanna hear the east 1999 music. Time to move on so far the new album is tight. Also btnhressurection reached platinum...i think maybe even double. Can't wait for the new album!!!

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
angusfooburger said:
Never forget me could have been huge. But as for Lead me guide me, bumps n the trunk and into the future...there classic its just to many people wanna hear the east 1999 music. Time to move on so far the new album is tight. Also btnhressurection reached platinum...i think maybe even double. Can't wait for the new album!!!

Bthn resurection didnt reach platinum I know the guy that recorded the bone albums and we checked in to the shit last week when we was dicussing "the come back". They didnt even go gold so how are they platinum. If they did he would have that plaque on his wall. So if it went platinum I would see it on the wall of the studio I go to.

Sep 11, 2002
BTNHResurrection
Released: February 29, 2000
Billboard 200 chart position: #2
R&B/Hip-Hop chart position: #1
Last RIAA certification: Platinum
Singles: "Resurrection (Paper, Paper)", "Can't Give It Up", "Change The World"

i believe ur mixing it up with "thug world order"

Jan 1, 2007
bone thugs are the greatest. i loved that Thug Stories album. only thing i hated was it only had 12 songs...wut kinda shit is that? 12 songs my ass.
honestly, ive had the same mp3 CD with half Bone thugs and half Tech n9ne in my car for months. ne1 who rideds wit me knos wut they gon b hearin...

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
DaStonedGangsta said:
BTNHResurrection
Released: February 29, 2000
Billboard 200 chart position: #2
R&B/Hip-Hop chart position: #1
Last RIAA certification: Platinum
Singles: "Resurrection (Paper, Paper)", "Can't Give It Up", "Change The World"

i believe ur mixing it up with "thug world order"
I called Aaron today and he said that last he looked it was gold, if he wasnt mistaken.