OT: Bmx

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
Maaaan I used to be obsessed with that shit back in the day.. I used to ride everyday and whatnot... I couldnt do shit or anything. Maybe a Xup. or a no hander, no footer or a nothing air out... Thats about it.. I dont think I actually pusheds myself hard enough. Plus there was a lack of needed skill there
I have about 9 Dynos though, and a Mierra 540.
My Chromw old school style Dyno Air is my baby. Haro Kneesaver handle bars, Maxxis tires. I forgot which ones, but I know my black dyno air has the ringworms.

After I broke my ankle backyard wrestling, and recovered i tried biking again but my body kept trying not too. Scared Id get hurt again.. Then I popped the groth plate outta my wrist on a trampoline trying to practice this one move we wanted to try Backyard wrestling... After that my body freaked it self out all the time.. Tried biking again, froze up once, tore ligements in that same ankle. Only rode and bunnyhopped and grinded a few shits since then

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
i have the animal steven hamilton pc pedals, i love them. and odyssy grips, and a stolen wedge post. then the rest is all eastern.

Edit. I meant to say shadow conspiracy grips

Nov 14, 2002
I used to ride in sumps. I think LI is one of the only places that has sumps you can just break into though. That was a long time ago. I miss those days.