OT Black Walt done fucked up for real.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Beth Phillips, United States Attorney for the Western District of Missouri announced that two Kansas City, Missouri men and a St. Paul, Minnesota man were convicted by a federal jury for their roles in one of the largest cocaine trafficking rings in the Kansas City area.
Those sound like some bold statements... And it sounds like if he was really involved, he's taking a fall for someone.

Because isn't that the same motherfucker that made a Windows Movie Maker video shot by his friends in the front of his homies house talking shit on Tech? You're telling me this guy was running Scarface weight? There's no way in hell he was responsible for "hundreds of kilos".

If that's the true case of the matter, then it explains why blow is so fucking expensive these days.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Those sound like some bold statements... And it sounds like if he was really involved, he's taking a fall for someone.

Because isn't that the same motherfucker that made a Windows Movie Maker video shot by his friends in the front of his homies house talking shit on Tech? You're telling me this guy was running Scarface weight? There's no way in hell he was responsible for "hundreds of kilos".

If that's the true case of the matter, then it explains why blow is so fucking expensive these days.
[/SIZE][/FONT]
LMAO!!!!!!!!!

May 20, 2006
Locked up yes but this judgement is fairly new.

some people don't have the understanding or know the difference between being charged with a crime and being convicted of a crime......

Black Walt is a good dude that doesn't have a criminal history, and has been a part of the independent local KC music scene since the beginning........

messed up situation, but it is, what it is........

Nov 6, 2005
mocheez, you stay in KC right? I cant remember the bit of BUSINESS info I remembered about ya, a magazine maybe? Just curious, as something seems to come to mind.

May 20, 2006

i executive produced the Murder Dog presents Kansas City Compilation and i executive produced all of Young Kev and WesCrook solo projects

....after i stopped publishing my own local magazine MoCheez Magazine

i backed away from the KC music scene in 2005 after my bro Young Kev got shot......

the indie rap game in KC was my business..... now i'm just a fan wishing success for the TOWN!!!!!

May 20, 2006
the indie rap game in KC was my business..... now i'm just a fan wishing success for the TOWN!!!!!

my last video... a tribute to Young Kev

D-Locc tha Chop's last interview b4 he went to prison..... courtesy of Middle of the Map productions

Nov 6, 2005
That pic of your mag with tech on the cover (your first issue or something?) came to mind for some reason, but so did murder dog, so that covered everything I remember. I dont live in KC so cant say thanks for repping my town, but it is the location that the most of my music comes from, so props on it anyway...

Even if you did call me an aids looking mutha fucker.