OT: 50 Cent & GAME Beefing with WOMEN now...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
DAMN!!!! RAS KAS ATE THAT NIGGA!!!

He went for Crip to Blood we call that TRANSFORMER!! LOL...

That shits as good as the one Yuk swung on him....this black tickle me elmo?

Got damn....then he spit his own verse at him....oh shit!!!

Classic diss track...

Holla

Jan 2, 2006
smittycal said:
DAMN!!!! RAS KAS ATE THAT NIGGA!!!

He went for Crip to Blood we call that TRANSFORMER!! LOL...

That shits as good as the one Yuk swung on him....this black tickle me elmo?

Got damn....then he spit his own verse at him....oh shit!!!

Classic diss track...

Holla
Ras Kass got a black eye due to Game crackin his ass. I'd do my best to to try and get back at him as well after that happened.

Jan 2, 2006
the.know.how said:
i think i heard game was beefing with melyssa ford too...he must think his shit dont stink if he's beefing with melyssa ford and vida guerra
"And all these new video bitches tryin to be Melyssa Ford
But they don't know Melissa Ford drive a Honda Accord
She a video vixen, but behind closed doors
She do whatever it take to get to the Grammy Awards"

Aug 21, 2002
betthatstang said:
MasZive - "It's Money"
MasZive - Freestyle

oh but you are maszive, you arrrreeee...................
DAMNIT... WELL, I PUT THAT ON THE BACK BURNER...
YOU EVER GET TO HEAR THE SONG "ONE CHANCE"????

Jan 10, 2006
MasZive said:
AINT SHIT WRONG WITH BEEFING WITH WOMEN... YOU STEP OUTTA LINE, YOU GET JERKED, MALE OR FEMALE. BITCHES NEED TO BE PUT IN THEIR PLACE. AND IF A CUT THROAT BITCH TRYNA PLAY YOU, LIKE THAT ONE GROUPIE BITCH FUCKING ALL THESE CELEB CATS AND THEN AIRING OUT THEIR LAUNDRY TO MAKE A BOOK, SHE NEEDS HER FACE PUSHED IN... SO IF A BITCH CAN TALK SHIT ON A NIGGA, WHY NOT THE OTHER WAY.

IF I WAS A RAPPER AND REMY MA TOOK A SHOT AT ME, WHAT YOU THINK IMMA DO, SAY I GOT SISTERS, I CANT DO THAT. FUCK THAT, I'LL EAT HER ASS ALIVE!!!
Understandable. If you step out of line you get jerked. But he was asking about 50 vs Oprah and Game vs that fine girl that booted him on change of heart. That is just dumb. 50 was tight with get rich or die tryin and his shit before that too. But after GRoDT, he fell off.

Nov 1, 2006
Its all ways going to be a beef between 2 rappers, Look at Jay-Z and Nas... Now its 50 and Game... Its never going to end... Im a fifty fan, and im just going to say, i think they do stupid shit like this to promote their CDs

Sep 16, 2002
worldwar69 said:
Its all ways going to be a beef between 2 rappers, Look at Jay-Z and Nas... Now its 50 and Game... Its never going to end... Im a fifty fan, and im just going to say, i think they do stupid shit like this to promote their CDs
it's stupid and I noticed that a lot of teens and little kids around Southern Cali are tagging all over again.....graffitti (sp?) art is NICE but straight tagging your gang's name all over town looks shitty. Yeah man, a lot of the gangs around here that I thought were dead are coming back up again and it sucks because I know for a fact that it's because of shit like The Game saying shit like:"What would L.A. be without ONE CRIP and ONE BLOOD?"...
I'll answer that shit... L.A. would be without less killings in the ghettos without One Crip and One Blood. I'd rather listen to REAL gangstas that HAVE BEEN THROUGH SHIT and have LEARNED FROM SHIT enough to spit on the mic and let others learn from their hard times like Kutt, Ice Cube, Tupac, etc. have done in their tracks instead of all the bullshit fake-ass wanksta crap that we all hear now.

Jul 14, 2004
50 & Game would beef w/ they GRANDMA's if they knew it would boost they album sales.

Can't forget about the

FEM vs FEM's MOMMA beef!! lol

FEM vs KIM beef damn! haha

FEM vs BRITANY

FEM vs _________ (insert a females' name)

the guy must hate women..
When you gonna delete this shitty thread. Your messing up my forum young blood!!

Sep 16, 2002
PimpsPlenty said:
50 & Game would beef w/ they GRANDMA's if they knew it would boost they album sales.

Can't forget about the

FEM vs FEM's MOMMA beef!! lol

FEM vs KIM beef damn! haha

FEM vs BRITANY

FEM vs _________ (insert a females' name)

the guy must hate women..
When you gonna delete this shitty thread. Your messing up my forum young blood!!
first off, I agree, but Eminem's beef with his PERSONAL LIFE were just that.. shit from his personal life... just like Pac did, just like Tech has been doing through his lyrics...partying to their personal pains in life. The 50 and Game shit is just ridiculous.

second... "Your messing up my forum young blood!!"... naw bro, it ain't your board, and I'm no young blood on this board, I'm a veteran...this thread I started is cool because it's bringing out some really good thinking and answers by a lot of people on this board instead of stupid online messageboard beefing, ya know? so chill out Pimp.

Jul 14, 2004
JuggalOutkAxt said:
first off, I agree, but Eminem's beef with his PERSONAL LIFE were just that.. shit from his personal life... just like Pac did, just like Tech has been doing through his lyrics...partying to their personal pains in life. The 50 and Game shit is just ridiculous.

second... "Your messing up my forum young blood!!"... naw bro, it ain't your board, and I'm no young blood on this board, I'm a veteran...this thread I started is cool because it's bringing out some really good thinking and answers by a lot of people on this board instead of stupid online messageboard beefing, ya know? so chill out Pimp.

nah you said "FEMALE". Oh and you cant forget about EM's infamous comment to his black girlfriend back in the day. So yeah that would count to. & its not really personal once you put that shit on a cd and sell it to millions of people.

I wasn't serious bout that forum shit, mayn. However, you are no better than the others, coming on with your weak ass thread about bS. & you claim vet?? haha!

Oct 16, 2004
neither one has any substance to their music. They are both lame as hell. All rappers do these days is talk shit to each other and thats it. Whatever happened to shooting each other or getting a beat down.