OT: 25 To Life Tracklist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2004
www.ChanceDizzle.com
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050513/sff043.html?.v=6

Eidos Brings You the Loud Beats of the Law With One Half of the Official 25 to Life Soundtrack
Friday May 13, 1:45 pm ET
2Pac, KRS-ONE, Geto Boys, Xzibit, Public Enemy, Ghostface Killah And Other Cutting Edge Artists To Be Featured In First Half Of Driving Hip Hop Soundtrack

SAN FRANCISCO, May 13 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Eidos (Nasdaq: EIDSY - News), one of the world's leading publishers and developers of entertainment software, today announced the hip hop savvy in-game soundtrack for 25 to Life. An urban third person action game, 25 to Life offers true cops and robbers gameplay with both a deep single player mode as well as full 8 vs. 8 online gameplay. This half of the official soundtrack offers contributions from some of hip- hop's legendary artists, today's hottest acts, and up and coming artists blazing new trails into the world of rap and hip-hop. The in-game soundtrack delivers a direction that exemplifies the sound of today's urban youth.
"With the first half of the 25 to Life soundtrack we're laying down the law with a selection of artists that are recognized as some of the most influential in the business," says Kevin Gill, Soundtrack Supervisor at Eidos. "It's a hand picked blend of banging tracks as well as exclusively created songs, all coming together to deliver an intense audio experience that compliments the raw nature of the game."

Officers of law enforcement have their sound defined in this first half of the 25 to Life soundtrack. Hip hop's heaviest hitters have been compiled to create an authentic music experience for gamers and music enthusiasts alike. The voice of the urban youth is what Hip-Hop has always been about. By artists tackling the hard topics head on and not being afraid to bring the gritty nature of street life to the people direct from the source, the message has remained consistent. The sound of 25 to Life looks to encapsulate that philosophy, and deliver it in an exciting new medium. The following is the list of confirmed artists lending their talents to the first half of the official in-game soundtrack:

Track listing:
-- KRS-ONE -- Black Cop
-- 2Pac featuring Nutso -- Ghetto Star
-- Gangstarr -- Code of the Streets
-- Geto Boys -- Yes Yes Ya'll
-- Ghostface Killah featuring Jadakiss -- Run
-- Public Enemy -- Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos
-- Xzibit -- Enemies
-- Jackpot -- To the Finish
-- UTP Playas -- Nolia Clap
-- Tech N9ne -- My Wife My Bitch My Girl
-- Tego Caldron -- Circa De Mi Neighborhood
-- Grafh -- Bad Company
-- Shade Sheist & N.U.N.E. -- You Got
-- Locura Terminal -- Prisonero
-- Blaze feat/Esham and ABK -- Shot-gun

25 To Life is currently in development by Avalanche Software and will be available for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, the Xbox® video game system from Microsoft and Windows PC in the Summer of 2005 worldwide. For additional information please visit http://www.25tolife.com

About Eidos

Eidos plc is one of the world's leading publishers and developers of entertainment software with a diverse mix of titles for the PC, PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, Nintendo GameCube(TM) and the Xbox® video game system from Microsoft. For more information on Eidos and its products visit www.eidos.com

*"PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

**Xbox is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.

Jan 12, 2003
TheRipMasta said:
Fuck yeah, that game is going to be so dope with that soundtrack and gameplay. I'm hoping they have it on Xbox 360, those graphics are wicked tight.
ditto. That new confirmed system looks baddass. Glad to see Tech reppin the in-game sound track. Too bad No Can Do didnt make the cut.

Nov 14, 2003
ant_johnson_16 said:
I thought that Jellysicle was gonna be on here along with No Can Do? But oh well at least Techs gettin out there.
yea, tech said in some post that No Can Do and Jellysicle were gonna be in it, but never mentioned My Wife, My Bitch, My Girl at all. hmm.. oh well, ill wait until the game comes out to find out exactly whats happening

Aug 18, 2002
Weak! Still no Jellycicle.....I start to wonder how good the track actually is....I mean thats two different "soundtracks" it was supposed to be on and neither gettin any play