OSO GANG$TA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 28, 2004
sk91666 said:
I can't speak for every hood or city but i got some fam and homies thats on the hyphy pill poppin shit and they still bangin and smashin skraps so i can't relate to what oso is sayin tha reason i don't like it is kuz them niggaz just look goofy az fuck and ain't my style
dey look goofy & dumb?who gives a fock what they look like as long as they rep norte & smash on these faggit b1tchmade scraps

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
^^^^Yeah i don't give a fuck they could dress like pirates azz long azz they solid homies when i say i don't like it it's not that i hate it i just don't do it

Feb 28, 2006
Check it homiez ju$t $ome wordz from where i $tay... We kick back and dre$$ dickiez red teez and nike cortez mainly but we got $ome homeboyz $porting long a$$ jerzeyz and even $ome that dre$$ like they are going to a Quincenera...lol.. but all in all we kick it the $ame... we dont knock eachother for what they wear cuz we all do the $ame thing and live the $ame loco vida. and when we roll up on a leva it dont matter what kind a $hoe we $tomp em with itz all the $ame. "re$pect the old while at the $ame time welcoming the new" "we as nortenos must no longer continue to fight amongst one another"-G.U.N