Orton’s WWE Return Revealed, Natalya/WWE, & More News

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2005
Orton’s WWE Return Revealed, Natalya/WWE, & More News
Jul 19, 2008

Randy Orton is being advertised for the Sunday, August 31 WWE Supershow at the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri, his billed hometown. WWE’s taping that week’s editions of Raw, SmackDown & ECW on this night. Tickets for the event went on sale this morning.

Natalya has posted a blog on the WWE Fan Nation site talking about everything that’s led to her WWE Divas Championship match with Michelle McCool at tomorrow night’s Great American Bash pay-per-view. Natalya wrote: “I have been visualizing this match over and over in my head. My uncle Bret told me that in his match against Davey Boy Smith at Wembley Stadium, for the IC Championship, he visualized every bit of it and It helped prepared him for “battle.” In this case, I can see it all unfolding and I am trying to find my focus for what I intend to be an all out war. There is no doubt, that McCool is one hell of a fighter. I am going to have to pull out all the stops if I want to walk away victorious.”

The Emmy nominees were announced yesterday and WWE failed to land a single nomination. Last year’s Tribute to the Troops show was listed under the “Outstanding Variety, Musical or Comedy Series” category while WrestleMania was listed under “Outstanding Comedy, Variety or Musical Special.”